RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
You know, this could be their lane.

The sleezy sexy stuff plus fukkery.

Kind of like a lower budget "Attitude Era" WWE

I do get that 90s ECW/Attitude/Jerry Springer vibe from Impact, it's like something that should be on a local channel at 11 on a Saturday Night :pachaha: but I fukks with it though, the gritty vibe is definitely working.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
For the brehs that watch everyweek, what exactly is the storyline with Susie? For the random times I watch I always see Father Mitchell DESPERATELY trying to get her in his caddy so he can take her home and 'have some fun" :mjlit: then Rosemary always pops up and cock blocks him... I know there's more to the story than this.
CarefulKindlyClingfish-max-1mb.gif
:ohlawd: Rich Swan won!

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Flipping around Pluto TV and saw the TNA channel. It's amazing how they've been absolutely gutted over the years.

From an ep of Impact in 2013: Sting, Joe, AJ, D-Von in WWE, Bubba in ROH, Magnus and Mr. Anderson in NWA, Taz doing stuff with AEW, Tenay retired.

From an ep of Impact in late 2017: JB, Laurel Van Ness, Johnny Impact, Trevor Lee in WWE, James Storm and Sienna and Homicide and Caleb Connely in NWA, LAX and Allie in AEW, Matt Sydal who knows where, Del Rio who fukking knows where. Even Ishimori is not only no longer working with TNA, but has moved from NOAH to NJPW.

Basically the only people left are Rosemary, one of the Desi Hit Squad goons, and Josh Matthews.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Exclusive: Impact Investigation Involving Work Place Sexual Harassment | WWE Wrestling News World

Wrestling News World has learned that a top management official within Impact wrestling was under internal investigation, stemming from a myriad of claims including sexual harassment within the workplace.

The Impact official, who at press time shall remain anonymous, was accused of both sexually harassing a former talent within the company. Claims that contract extension clauses were used as leverage to ensure the accusers would sign Non-Disclosure Agreements in an attempt to keep everything inhouse and quiet have surfaced. (Contract claims were admittedly dismissed by Anthem) One of the accusers/Talent involved in the situation was granted their release by the company as opposed to having their contract extended. Out of respect for this on-going delicate investigation all identities have been withheld.

A full internal investigation was to be conducted on this emerging situation over the past few weeks. When approached for comment AXSTV informed Wrestling News World that, "We do not comment on internal matters." Anthem Sports Representatives did confirm to me the following "Anthem confirms that an allegation of inappropriate behavior by a member of the Impact Wrestling executive team was made by a former talent, but not until many months after the talent had been released. These allegations played no part in the decision by Impact Wrestling to release the talent.

Once the allegation was made, Anthem engaged an external human resources consultant to conduct an investigation, who retained independent counsel for advice on the matter. An inquiry was held in consultation with the complainant and the allegations were proven to be completely without merit. The matter is closed. No disciplinary action was deemed necessary and none was taken."

:jbhmm:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how long has scarlett been with killer kross??

I cant see somebody doing this with killer kross in the building.

JKO123

Banned
Daps
Flipping around Pluto TV and saw the TNA channel. It's amazing how they've been absolutely gutted over the years.

From an ep of Impact in 2013: Sting, Joe, AJ, D-Von in WWE, Bubba in ROH, Magnus and Mr. Anderson in NWA, Taz doing stuff with AEW, Tenay retired.

From an ep of Impact in late 2017: JB, Laurel Van Ness, Johnny Impact, Trevor Lee in WWE, James Storm and Sienna and Homicide and Caleb Connely in NWA, LAX and Allie in AEW, Matt Sydal who knows where, Del Rio who fukking knows where. Even Ishimori is not only no longer working with TNA, but has moved from NOAH to NJPW.

Basically the only people left are Rosemary, one of the Desi Hit Squad goons, and Josh Matthews.
You can say that about any company that has contracts though

NJPW, ROH, etc