The Official TNA Discussion Thread

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
WWE and AEW gonna keep poaching people but I think that as long as Impact continues to discover talent and put on fun shows like tonight that they’ll be fine.
Absolutely. They have a very nice pond to be a big fish in...they know how to show off their talents strengths.

They did Scarlett right, botched Killer Kross, yet they've shown that they can even get the crowd behind Fallah Bahh.

They make the most of talent, sometimes well after they're long gone - Allie, Johnny Impact, Lucha Bros putting over LAX putting over The North.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This IPWF shyt was hilarious. :russ:

The Hard Workers vignette. :dead:

Pummel and Plunder :ooh:

Jessica Havok calling herself the leader of 'The Rat Brigade' and saying she wants to get her back blown out at The Marriot:scusthov:

Jazzy Fitbody :mjlol:

The Rascalz 80's gimmicks :deadmanny:

Cage as Canadian Luger :pachaha:

Don Callis reacting to a double ax handle from the top rope like "MY GOD! THE INNOVATION! :ohlawd:":laff:

Tommy Dreamer playing himself, basically saying he's old as shyt and claiming he broke Bruno's neck and slapped Cokeboy in front of Vince Sr. :deadrose:

Moose's Run DMC gimmick :krs:

Downtown Daddy Brown repping Hamilton :salute:
Ethan Page channeling Flair's insecurity about his love handles :mjlol:.
This might be the only role I can stomach Sami Callahan in. :lolbron:This has to have been filmed recently - I feel like calling him Sanders was a shot at Cornette's :mjpls:chicken joke

Only shyt that was :ld:to me was the blindfold match.

They need the 'Michigan Varsity Jacket' era Steiners for the next one :ohhh:Give Scotty a mullet wig and it's lit

This was better than NWA to me, because they're aware enough to realize that what they're doing is ridiculous, and better than Southpaw because you don't have Vince waiting in the wings to bury it, because it got over without his input.

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This IPWF shyt was hilarious. :russ:

The Hard Workers vignette. :dead:

Pummel and Plunder :ooh:

Jessica Havok calling herself the leader of 'The Rat Brigade' and saying she wants to get her back blown out at The Marriot:scusthov:

Jazzy Fitbody :mjlol:

The Rascalz 80's gimmicks :deadmanny:

Cage as Canadian Luger :pachaha:

Don Callis reacting to a double ax handle from the top rope like "MY GOD! THE INNOVATION! :ohlawd:":laff:

Tommy Dreamer playing himself, basically saying he's old as shyt and claiming he broke Bruno's neck and slapped Cokeboy in front of Vince Sr. :deadrose:

Moose's Run DMC gimmick :krs:

Downtown Daddy Brown repping Hamilton :salute:
Ethan Page channeling Flair's insecurity about his love handles :mjlol:.
This might be the only role I can stomach Sami Callahan in. :lolbron:This has to have been filmed recently - I feel like calling him Sanders was a shot at Cornette's :mjpls:chicken joke

Only shyt that was :ld:to me was the blindfold match.

They need the 'Michigan Varsity Jacket' era Steiners for the next one :ohhh:Give Scotty a mullet wig and it's lit

This was better than NWA to me, because they're aware enough to realize that what they're doing is ridiculous, and better than Southpaw because you don't have Vince waiting in the wings to bury it, because it got over without his input.

I thought Southpaw was funnier, but this is more sustainable.