Memphis TN
qjgmwIS.gif

@Bryan Danielson

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
She knocked his beer out of his hand. Everything is allowed after that...
Could’ve bought another one :manny: Idk, some of these fans be so fame hungry at events trying to get over by doing whatever, but when shyt goes left then they wanna bark :angry: Sure some are gonna say wrestlers should act better or take the reactions or some shyt, but in the end these fans know what they’re doing :dry: Same with any other form of entertainment with entertainers and fans like this. Clown would’ve been screaming lawsuit if Johnny, Taya or anyone else decked his ass.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
While Killer Kross’ release request from Impact Wrestling took the headlines, shortly after his request it was reported that Scarlett Bordeaux, Kross’ girlfriend, had also requested her release from the promotion.

In an interview with The Wrestling Perspective, Kross revealed that Bordeaux still lives at home with her mom and that she has to work a side job in order to make ends meet. Kross said that Scarlett’s situation with Impact is “much worse” than what he is currently going through.

In the same interview, Kross detailed why he requested his release from Impact. You can view his comments by clicking here.

Told y'all WWE and Impact got folks signing these Suge Knight contracts. Not shocking tho

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
While Killer Kross’ release request from Impact Wrestling took the headlines, shortly after his request it was reported that Scarlett Bordeaux, Kross’ girlfriend, had also requested her release from the promotion.

In an interview with The Wrestling Perspective, Kross revealed that Bordeaux still lives at home with her mom and that she has to work a side job in order to make ends meet. Kross said that Scarlett’s situation with Impact is “much worse” than what he is currently going through.

In the same interview, Kross detailed why he requested his release from Impact. You can view his comments by clicking here.

Told y'all WWE and Impact got folks signing these Suge Knight contracts. Not shocking tho
Lol at the comparison. WWE has there wrestlers traveling 4 to 5 days a week while Impact only books five dates per month and they’re usually in one location.

Not saying they shouldn’t up their pay but the schedule is completely opposite.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They're willing to pay 50 year old RVD 6 figures for a handful of dates, them paying people they have on TV every week so little they have to live at home and are told to get a second job to keep their main job is shameful

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one's saying Impact wrestlers need to be making half a mil like a lot WWE talent is, but to wrestle for a company that can effectively have final say on your outside bookings, and still not make enough to have a single job, or even not live with your family is insane.

But looking at their situation, it makes sense. Their weekly show is on a channel with extremely limited distribution, so ad money isn't exactly raining on them. They're only on said channel because their parent company owns it, so they're not getting tv contract money. Impact Plus is less than $10 per month, and the subscriber base for that can't be that high. It's legit a case where if they handed out raises, you have to wonder where the money is actually coming from.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
No one's saying Impact wrestlers need to be making half a mil like a lot WWE talent is, but to wrestle for a company that can effectively have final say on your outside bookings, and still not make enough to have a single job, or even not live with your family is insane.

But looking at their situation, it makes sense. Their weekly show is on a channel with extremely limited distribution, so ad money isn't exactly raining on them. They're only on said channel because their parent company owns it, so they're not getting tv contract money. Impact Plus is less than $10 per month, and the subscriber base for that can't be that high. It's legit a case where if they handed out raises, you have to wonder where the money is actually coming from.

I'm trying to look at it from both sides I guess. Yes, Kross and Bordeaux should get raises for the work they've done in the last year.

On the other hand, when they signed last year in June, most American fans didn't know them who they were. The real question is why'd they sign the contracts to Impact last year in the first place? NXT would've paid them just to have extra bodies in the PC.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to look at it from both sides I guess. Yes, Kross and Bordeaux should get raises for the work they've done in the last year.

On the other hand, when they signed last year in June, most American fans didn't know them who they were. The real question is why'd they sign the contracts to Impact last year in the first place? NXT would've paid them just to have extra bodies in the PC.

I don't think WWE has any interest in them. WWE isn't touching someone with Bordeaux's gimmick with a 10 foot pole right now, and Killer Kross is just........meh. Believe it or not, I think they might actually have a limit on how.many tall muscular dudes Vince and/or HHH can have a hard-on for at one time. If he did something, anything to truly stand out, he would've been scooped up by now.

I think what's missing is exactly what kind of raise they asked for. If they were trying to get something reasonable, then TNA needs to quit fukking around and either cut the check or release them. If they were asking for top tier Main eventer money, they need to relax on that.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Was listening to Ryan Satin's weekly podcast and he has a theory that people somehow found out someone on the roster (probably RVD) is getting paid good money after Impact told them they couldn't afford to give them a raise.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I don't think WWE has any interest in them. WWE isn't touching someone with Bordeaux's gimmick with a 10 foot pole right now, and Killer Kross is just........meh. Believe it or not, I think they might actually have a limit on how.many tall muscular dudes Vince and/or HHH can have a hard-on for at one time. If he did something, anything to truly stand out, he would've been scooped up by now.

I think what's missing is exactly what kind of raise they asked for. If they were trying to get something reasonable, then TNA needs to quit fukking around and either cut the check or release them. If they were asking for top tier Main eventer money, they need to relax on that.

I think there's something there though his performance at Bloodsport was pretty good and he does have a bit of character even though he can be overtop at times he needs to get out there and fine tune his character.

But working 5-6 days with impact and a date or two with bar wrestling isn't gonna be enough. If there not gonna let him walk they need to get him more matches.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Was listening to Ryan Satin's weekly podcast and he has a theory that people somehow found out someone on the roster (probably RVD) is getting paid good money after Impact told them they couldn't afford to give them a raise.
\
Yeah, I'd be mad too if I'm busting my ass getting over and RVD's chiefin' ass just shows up and gets a check wayyy bigger than mine.

That's part of WWE's problem, where guys like Brock & Goldberg just show up and dwarf everybody else's check without doing half the work.