The Official TNA Discussion Thread

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Will never understand this glee over negative reports or the willingness for the company to fail. Look at all the "so called" indie talent that the nerds get wet dreams over now at the WWE. Without outlets like TNA they don't hone their craft or have a 2nd option when the E mismanage their talents. The necessity of a TNA wnot be appreciated until it's gone

:mjlol:

U talking about the company who fires ppl before they debut?

The company that has had 3 name. changes in ONE year?

The company who lets alcoholics n drug addicts wrestle high/drunk?

The company who let AJ Styles walk away?

The company that fires ppl or let's talent leave IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORYLINE.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The Fight Network fired its entire news division to keep Impact afloat, and is already cutting costs by moving it all to Canada on the cheap. How is that anything but a failure?
Did I say it's a success?:why: Clearly my gripe is the flippant manner it's always being reported and the offhand comments I read on message boards

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Will never understand this glee over negative reports or the willingness for the company to fail. Look at all the "so called" indie talent that the nerds get wet dreams over now at the WWE. Without outlets like TNA they don't hone their craft or have a 2nd option when the E mismanage their talents. The necessity of a TNA wnot be appreciated until it's gone

I don't either

:mjlol:

U talking about the company who fires ppl before they debut?

The company that has had 3 name. changes in ONE year?

The company who lets alcoholics n drug addicts wrestle high/drunk?

The company who let AJ Styles walk away?

The company that fires ppl or let's talent leave IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORYLINE.

As opposed to the company that's had gay sex, pedophilia, and sexual assault scandals

The company that has run off half of it's talent

The company that doesn't know how to book the greatest roster in the history of wrestling

A company where people making six figures can't wait to leave and work the bingo hall circuit

A company that has shown itself to be racist & sexist over and over again.

Impact is far from perfect, but the any alternative to Vince & Co. is welcome

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't either

As opposed to the company that's had gay sex, pedophilia, and sexual assault scandals

The company that doesn't know how to book the greatest roster in the history of wrestling

A company where people making six figures can't wait to leave and work the bingo hall circuit

Never heard of Bob Ryder? His male casting couch is proven unlike Pat Patterson who’s name got caught up in the other shyt only due to being gay. He’s still there.

Bryder.jpg

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I don't either

Sandow......is that you?!

:ohhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man, are they paying wrestlers in food now? They're releasing/losing every damn body sheesh