nose hair

Veteran
Daps
My picks and man this is hard, cause it's so many posters who are my favorite

@Buckeye Fever
@Born2BKing
@The BasedFather
@Michael's Black Son

These 4 nikkas right here keep it real and are by far the funniest nikkas on here to me! I love y'all nikkas, man. Y'all nikkas are geniuses with comedy. But more than that, y'all always keep that shyt real. Never fronting or none of that. Down to earth nikkas with sense of humor on the level of Pryor and Patrice O'Neal :myman:

@King Poetic 1 of the most down to earth nikkas I know. I always appreciate his posts and you've always had a nikka's back. Thank you for staying true and keeping that shyt real as well, bruh. :myman:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
A thread full of nikkas tagging they friends :wow:

or people they trying to brown nose :wow:

Word I peep that...we got grown men & women in here on their knees groveling and promoting themselves for meaningless e-kudos from anonymous posters on the internet.:dame:
ol "vote for me pls:feedme: " ass nikkas
jayhah.gif

With that said the most deserving poster is my nikka @BmoreGorilla off the strength of him keeping his foot on these cacs necks.:myman:

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My picks and man this is hard, cause it's so many posters who are my favorite

@Buckeye Fever
@Born2BKing
@The BasedFather
@Michael's Black Son

These 4 nikkas right here keep it real and are by far the funniest nikkas on here to me! I love y'all nikkas, man. Y'all nikkas are geniuses with comedy. But more than that, y'all always keep that shyt real. Never fronting or none of that. Down to earth nikkas with sense of humor on the level of Pryor and Patrice O'Neal :myman:

@King Poetic 1 of the most down to earth nikkas I know. I always appreciate his posts and you've always had a nikka's back. Thank you for staying true and keeping that shyt real as well, bruh. :myman:
Breh, i dont deserve it unless u and a few other poster drop out:myman:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Breh, i dont deserve it unless u and a few other poster drop out:myman:

Naw, you do, bruh.:salute: nikka, you like Richard Pryor all over again with your sense of humor.:russ: Your comedy is top notch. I really mean that too. :myman:

I'll gladly drop out cause I don't even think I'm on a lot of y'all nikkas' level. :hubie:

Lemme just say this, I've laughed so hard at some of your threads that I've literally either spit out the food I was eating while reading the thread OR I've had to stop typing just cause I was laughing so hard. You a natural comedian, bruh :pachaha:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Word I peep that...we got grown men & women in here on their knees groveling and promoting themselves for meaningless e-kudos from anonymous posters on the internet.:dame:
ol "vote for me pls:feedme: " ass nikkas
jayhah.gif

With that said the most deserving poster is my nikka @BmoreGorilla off the strength of him keeping his foot on these cacs necks.:myman:
:salute: