Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
DrX
malcolm
BmoreGorilla
Big Daddy
Blackpearl

@BmoreGorilla should already have a banner since he won last year. Who do we petition to get this done for him? @houston911? @Brooklynzson?

Personal opinion is that it should be down to @Big Daddy (:dame:) and @BlackPearl.

BP was more consistant and even bodied several people this year, and bigdaddy (:dame:) can't be beat when it comes to the self depreciating humor.

@malcolmxxx_45 deserves a GOAT banner. He deserves some type of recognition for all the great work he's put in, frfr.

@DrX is a personal fave, but i'm lightweight scared of how retarded he might go if he were to receive it. Look at kanye as an example:mjlol:

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@BmoreGorilla should already have a banner since he won last year. Who do we petition to get this done for him? @houston911? @Brooklynzson?

I agree.

The thread got deleted before the polling ended so no one got the nod. I'm not sure why the banner wasn't passed over then but the breh is looking very much in it right now nevertheless.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

The thread got deleted before the polling ended so no one got the nod. I'm not sure why the banner wasn't passed over then but the breh is looking very much in it right now nevertheless.

I hope he gets it, as well as somebody else for this year. It's only fair.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
u guys who voted 4 me r all awesome