The Official Thread Of Nonsense MartyMcFly Watches Instead Of Atlanta

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I mean come on. How isn’t it? Wish it was still on
I mean one of his villains was a crooked insurance scam running gangster named "Arms Akimbo", how could anyone not like it?
GCXhvvi.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I have never watched and hate Seinfeld.
like I never watched mash, leave it to beaver, in the heat of the night or just certain shows that I just will not give a chance.
Jurassic park, I can not stand cause the whole series is soft as fukk and it should be about going to Jurassic park with a commando team killing dinosaurs after the first one like aliens.
I love last action hero tho.

art barr

fukk Seinfeld and Mash

I watched In The Heat Of The Night because my aunt was in an episode. That shyt was piff though..

You straight crazy for dissing the OG Jurassic Park though. That movie is the epitome of
Classic and not even on no nostalgia shyt, the original still holds up today.

I liked Last Action Hero but I haven’t seen it in yeaaarrrssss

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk Seinfeld and Mash

I watched In The Heat Of The Night because my aunt was in an episode. That shyt was piff though..

You straight crazy for dissing the OG Jurassic Park though. That movie is the epitome of

Last action hero:wow: so underrated and slept on. Ahead of its time

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk Seinfeld and Mash

Jurassic the first part is ruined by the other parts not being about a commando team.
going back to the island to kill the dinosaurs one by one.

That is why I can not stand jurrassic. It is like the first spider man raimi series. The last movie drags the other two into the abyss of nuffin-ness.
that it ruins the whole first run. Same with jurrassic for me, cause after the first one. It seemed like they were going back on some commando shyt and it just never happens.

King kong skull island premise is what jurrassic park should have become as a series. Where a commando team goes to the island. Except with jurrassic park, this commando team should have had mad futuristic grassroots low tech advanced weapons and mechanized suits.
Instead, the shyt is like a museum field trip film for kids. With a what if you were extremely helpless puss ass run for your life vibe. Of which I hate and for me I can not stand movies.
where it ain't no way to protect the main characters with some real badassery and mad weapons. These fukk'n mother's groups ruined America breh.

If you think about it. If there were no special effects and no great eighties toys or super hero movies. shyt would suck way more than it does now. Jurrassic park is just that indicator that America is huff as fukk as far as being creative and fun as far as film goes.
If this was a movie that came out when I was a shawty. It would have been rated r. A complete school yard rage of enfamy and the envy of the town. As far as who got their parents to let them see it. Similar to movies in the end of the glory years of just simple good kick ass movies like Robocop. Instead, we get mostly trash where as a result. You have to become an anime nerd of the highest fukk'n esteem like you have actually become Asian to see anything. Of which to be honest after macross. I just don't really get off into the anime.
Instead I wish America was still imaginative. like it used to be and great at marketing and execution.
like it used to be before mother' groups stepped in.
Imo part of the reason America is so rabidly violent is because mother's groups ruined American content with their bullshyt mass emasculation of men via media.
Coupled with Nancy Reagan's say no to drugs cover up program.

Jurassic park is part of that cop out.
Similar to putting a stick.
instead of blaster in every return of the Jedi action figure.
Forever neutering and mass emasculating American males, and quality content with it as well.

It is fitting last action hero is one of the last great movies like that. Which is why I adore the hell outta it. Plus mother's group hampered the ratings and pr so bad. That last action hero does not get the love it should get for being a great cot damn movie. As a matter of fact, it is the type of movie that movies were made for.

Art Barr

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The homie Donnie G finna take home a Golden Globe, Emmy, AND a Grammy within a 12 month span :wow:

And with all those accolades the greatest award he’ll EVER be able to claim is the day @MartyMcFly decides to finally sit down and press play on episode 1:mjcry:

Lol and I feel like he will let that cash wipe his tears. A lot of cash.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people are honestly just following that group mentality. I love the show, too, but you know.