• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Sinner looking like the new Novak & just like with Novak, you ain't beating him playing "percentage tennis"

But Fritz being a GS champ wouldn't have been right anyway...get these Serve & forehand bums outta here :camby:
Your Fritz animosity is unmatched. :dead:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Ben Shelton is the only guy I can see at the moment getting into the mix. It's hard for me to imagine a scenario where he doesn't have some Slams where his serve is damn near unreturnable and wins a few.
That dude has a long way to go, he is very erratic but he has big potential

Fritz is not a smart player, Sinner was standing so far back there and gave him the oppurtunity to change it up with a percentage serve and then come to the
net

Sinner may not win an easier slam final with low quality tennis in his life

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Which match are we more likely to see in a GS next year: Alcaraz vs Sinner or Sabalenka vs Swiatek :jbhmm:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Your Fritz animosity is unmatched. :dead:

Getting broken when serving for the set & when trying to stay in the match
mad-disappointed.gif

Americans having to cheer for this as their last hope :scust:A bald eagle probably flew into a jet engine as we speak:francis:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Random note: Zverev is gonna be the #2 ranked player after this tournament. :mindblown:
You could make the argument that Zverev is one of the biggest underachievers of all time, since he most likely will never win a Slam. Or you could make the argument that he is one of the biggest overarchievers of all time, since he is basically a functional retard :manny:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
You could make the argument that Zverev is one of the biggest underachievers of all time, since he most likely will never win a Slam. Or you could make the argument that he is one of the biggest overarchievers of all time, since he is basically a functional retard :manny:

He also got type 1 diabetes that he injected insulin durin matches for I can't remember seein any athlete do that before

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Felt like Jannik played his C+ level most US Open and still won. His first serve was jacked up all tournament I think set 3 they said to have a successful 1st serve no fault he was at like 35% and still won lol....

Jannik and Carlos are firmly top 2 players. Novak in his late stage Fed spot where he not seen as one of the 2 best he might even be closer to Med and Zverev than he is Jannik or Carlos right now but can he still pull out a GS? Time tells

Mazino

All Star
Daps
If Draper gets his fitness sorted, he could be messy. Big game, big forehand. He had an impressive run in the Open.
He had such an easy draw, barely played anyone of note and Demon was physically not as his top level after the first tournament since Wimbledon after his injury.

He has some potential but I see maybe top 10 right now, not elite of the elite.