• other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Foe would have got the two piece too

He's not mentally strong enough
Nobody was beating Sinner in this tournament but Foe woulda had the crowd behind him at least. You can't even tell Fritz is the first American in a final here in almost two decades. It's sounded like a second round match all day.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bruhs…am i the only one who gets annoyed when a non elite player makes it to a SF/F of a slam and just…clown it up when they’re up against a top player?

Go Tsonga/Verdasco vs Nadal

Cilic vs Fed at the USO

Hell Sinner vs Nole at the AO

Just grip and rip
It depends on the circumstance. When they take out one of the heavyweights, then lay an egg, it's frustrating. But Fritz just had a wide open draw and found his way to the final. Rudd, Zverev and Foe were the best players he beat. I'd basically put everybody from 4-20 in the same tier. No significant differences between any of them (maybe Medvedev deserves a little more respect but he got smoked too and wasn't in Fritz's bracket).

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Nobody was beating Sinner in this tournament but Foe woulda had the crowd behind him at least. You can't even tell Fritz is the first American in a final here in almost two decades. It's sounded like a second round match all day.
I agree with you on that, Frances gets good deal of support.

Fritz is a bit bland, doesn't have so much personalty despite his hard hitting etc.