Votes: 59 32.2%
  • roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters
Daps
I dont mind it but i do wish it wasn’t allowed for the reasons you said

Maybe if it was between sets but every time your playing at your coaches side it's to much. Drapers coach yesterday was basically playing the match for him! Where to serve, when to serve/volley, etc.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What's your opinion on the coaching players can get on court now? I personally don't like it. I prefer the players to figure things out on court without being given so many instructions.
They were doing it anyway. It was time for them to just allow it. :yeshrug:

More players need to tell their coaches to shut the fukk up.

Daps
They were doing it anyway. It was time for them to just allow it. :yeshrug:

More players need to tell their coaches to shut the fukk up.

Yeah it gradually got more evident but now it's flat out just allowed, we are seeing players walk over and have conversations with their coaches now. Let them figure it out! There is a skill to it I guess as to much info isn't good but we saw Nadal/Novak AO play 6 hours with no coaching help and they both balled out. Now we got coaching from the first game letting players know where to throw their serves down

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was pulling for Pegula but she ran out of gas after that 5 game win streak. I feel like the same thing will happen with Fritz. He might play "well" but Sinner will likely win with the match never in doubt.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah it gradually got more evident but now it's flat out just allowed, we are seeing players walk over and have conversations with their coaches now. Let them figure it out! There is a skill to it I guess as to much info isn't good but we saw Nadal/Novak AO play 6 hours with no coaching help and they both balled out. Now we got coaching from the first game letting players know where to throw their serves down
That's why I think it's on the players to police their own coaches. There's no way I'd allow my coach to be chattering at me the entire match. If I want some advice, I'll ask, otherwise, fukk off.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I remember when Aryna lost that close match to Leylah in 21 thinking she had real potential ... it took a couple more tough losses but she finally won it all on Tennis' biggest stage :wow:

Daps
I was pulling for Pegula but she ran out of gas after that 5 game win streak. I feel like the same thing will happen with Fritz. He might play "well" but Sinner will likely win with the match never in doubt.

Sinner hasn't been at his best level during this tournament so I think it may be close tomorrow or at least I'm hoping.