Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's mental that causes it

Remember the match against Alcaraz to make the US open final where Alcaraz was the guy who had played back to back 5 setters, and Tiafoe was the one that looked tired AF
mental tiredness is worse then being physically tired

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Problem for Tiafoe is with his back up against the wall he gets too sloppy trying to be so aggressive...like how do you miss that easy volley on 0-30

That's just mental...like I was saying a couple days ago, the Big 3 feasted off these dudes mentally breaking in the big moments

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem for Tiafoe is with his back up against the wall he gets too sloppy trying to be so aggressive...like how do you miss that easy volley on 0-30

That's just mental...like I was saying a couple days ago, the Big 3 feasted off these dudes mentally breaking in the big moments
hes really terrible close to the net, he looks so awkward at times

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Fritz is crying like he's already done what he came here to do lol, it was gonna be a tall task anyway but this shyt's a wrap.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Tiafoe cmon breh:francis:

Not a guarantee he ever gets a better chance at a GS. Draw was incredible for him, most the hittas on other side of bracket and Popyrin upset Novak on his side too. Aint even have to play Rublev either wit Dimitrov upsettin him. Then saw Fritz in the semis wit Zverev out....

Even wit the H2H wit Fritz I dont know if you can ask for a better draw if you Tiafoe and he blew it. Hard to see another GS where he dont gotta play Sinner, Alcaraz, Djokovic, Med, Zverev, Fritz or Ruud till semis

Last and only time he beat Fritz was 2016 :picard::hhh:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That long ass point that Tiafoe lost in that 4th set completely depleted his energy bar.

What's crazy is that Fritz didn't even realize he was done until his coaches kept gassing him up to stay the course.

He was completely spent heading into the 5th set, felt like everybody watching knew it was over