• other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consistency. Always seems to be one aspect of her game that completely falls apart when she loses. This match it's her serve.

I think it's time to move on from Gilbert too. Evert was strongly hinting at that throughout the match.

Does Brad ever improve the players he coaches? I be feeling like hes a better motivator than coach :manny:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Does Brad ever improve the players he coaches? I be feeling like hes a better motivator than coach :manny:
BG elevated her to a grand slam champion, but it looks like her game has stagnated or dare I say regressed since then. He’ll be in the bushes by end of the year if not sooner.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Navarro let Coco crumble and just played a consistent and solid match. Coco's pride on 1st serve just wouldn't let her chill and focus on getting it in... This is the result.

I thought she was going to double fault on Match Point

:lolbron:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully Coco's team doesn't blame Brad Gilbert. He is one of the best in sharpening and improving a Tennis player's offense. He did it with Agassi, Andy Roddikk, Andy Murray, etc. Coco's best years were after she got with Brad

Her biggest problem is what Chris Everett mentioned. Coco is very stubborn when it comes to trying a different tactic when your best gameplan isn't working. On top of that, gets too emotional when it's not working. Brad Gilbert himself said, "Coco needs to win ugly, needs to win when things aren't working"

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
At exactly 7pm directv shut off all Disney related channels :why: I'm gonna miss Francis the praying mantis

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I hope Foe holds it down but Popyrin's been really good in Slams (lost to Djokovic twice) and obviously just won Montreal.