• roger

Votes: 26 14.2%
  • other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I said it could happen the other day but that doesn't make this any less stunning. :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Gotta be the biggest upset since one of Nadal's duds at Wimbledon or the Verdasco loss in Australia. Maybe Novak at the 2017 Aussie. Actually, that has to be the biggest one since he owns Australia and that was the first round.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I hope folks stop comparing Carlos to Fed (& I root for the kid)

2017 Fed runs thru this comp let alone prime Fed

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I hope folks stop comparing Carlos to Fed (& I root for the kid)

2017 Fed runs thru this comp let alone prime Fed

At 21 Federer won his first Masters title. He finished the year outside the top 5. He still hadn't won a Slam yet.

Carlos already has 4 Slams at 21, including one on each surface.

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
At 21 Federer won his first Masters title. He finished the year outside the top 5. He still hadn't won a Slam yet.

Carlos already has 4 Slams at 21, including one on each surface.

Yea Carlos is ahead of them at this age but that doesn't mean he'll reach their level at his peak nor should he get compared to them either

Fed was a much better server which gives him the edge on fast hardcourts as well as constructing points better than Alcaraz does especially when he gets frustrated.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be the biggest upset since one of Nadal's duds at Wimbledon or the Verdasco loss in Australia. Maybe Novak at the 2017 Aussie. Actually, that has to be the biggest one since he owns Australia and that was the first round.

Biggest upset is still... STILL... TO THIS DAY! Soderling beating nadal on clay

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Alcaraz has had a great season winning two slams but these guys starting to realise what it's like turning up to every tournament and being considered the favourite to win slam after slam, pressure is immense.

It's no small feat to win three majors in a year plus in a row especially after a disappointment in the Olympics

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Alcaraz’s biggest issue is his serve. It’s not good enough to get him enough cheap points and save him when other parts of his game aren’t clicking.

Serve being poor and attackable leads to him having to rally, and if his opponent can rally…he then over hits to small targets and sprays errors everywhere

He & JCF need to work on spot serving or bring in Gorman to help with that

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Alcaraz’s biggest issue is his serve. It’s not good enough to get him enough cheap points and save him when other parts of his game aren’t clicking.

Serve being poor and attackable leads to him having to rally, and if his opponent can rally…he then over hits to small targets and sprays errors everywhere

He & JCF need to work on spot serving or bring in Gorman to help with that
Not sure how much more he can get out of it considering his height.

He's not 6'0, more like 5'11.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
How long are you guys gonna keep making excuses for her?

relax, she was Naomi was out played plain and simple, Naomi's opponent was very skilled, strong first serve, and fast on the court, and they did say she reached the semis of the US Open last year.

I just like Naomi Osaka, and I want her to return to peak form. It would be good for tennis.

Don't get me confused with other posters who may make biased excuses for Osaka breh, just enjoy the US Open breh
:pachaha: