• other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Carlos did a great job and he’s only 21 :wow:

Congrats to Djokovic because he definitely deserves it. He’s the best to ever do it :salute:

But again, we are only 21 :blessed:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Novak packed his salmon blazer for Paris and said "I got a lot left in the tank :ufdup: " :ehh:

Anyone think he'll announce his retirement after :jbhmm: Or does he want the send off at each of the Majors? Either way I'll be kinda surprised if he plays the upcoming US Open

With how he doesn’t overplay, i dont think he retires. I could see him going another year or two.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
How can you even say this? So much can happen in 4 or 8 years
If Alcaraz doesn't win the next one then it can get sticky because he'll be almost 30 until the next

I don't think he'll have the longevity of Djokovic either, already had a quite a few injuries this early in his career and to play year in year out with his explosive hard hitting game will definitely take its toll

Great match though Alcaraz probably beats anyone else out there today maybe except Sinner playing at his very best level

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If Alcaraz doesn't win the next one then it can get sticky because he'll be almost 30 until the next

I don't think he'll have the longevity of Djokovic either, already had a quite a few injuries this early in his career and to play year in year out with his explosive hard hitting game will definitely take its toll

Great match though Alcaraz probably beats anyone else out there today maybe except Sinner playing at his very best level

We said the same about Nadal in 2008….his style will wear him down.

Carlos do gotta chill on playing random events and exo’s