NULL
that spain game will be interesting

lmao at melo, wtf does he have on coach k

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yeah dis game is ending ugly as shyt. shyt reminds me so much of watchin da fukkin HEAT play. Always findin a way to blow leads n give da opposition confidence for no goddam reason. :smh:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
how the fukk does team usa only win by 10 points against a band of cacs? i dont get it, the GOAT nba players on the same team aren't blowing out these foreign teams? wtf :laff:

it makes NO sense

why isnt lebron driving to the basket like he did in the finals :beli:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how the fukk does team usa only win by 10 points against a band of cacs? i dont get it, the GOAT nba players on the same team aren't blowing out these foreign teams? wtf :laff:

it makes NO sense

It's the zone. If Scott Brooks had half a brain, OKC would have hoisted the trophy if he took a page outta the Mavs playbook from last year...or the old Boston Celtics who took then to game 7 this year....play a zone and it at least limits his greatest strength as a ball player. I got a feeling with the closer three point line and these veteran national teams who will most likely throw a lot of zone our way....this upcoming Olympics boils down to "we have KD, and you guys don't".

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
It's the zone. If Scott Brooks had half a brain, OKC would have hoisted the trophy if he took a page outta the Mavs playbook from last year....

What the hell was a zone defense gonna do when Mike Miller is shooting 7-8 from the 3 and Shane Battier was shooting 58% from 3?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
We mos def getting that silver medal this year, and I don't even care. :pachaha:

That's what these fools get for thinking they can put together a team with no low post presence and waltz to the gold.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired

it makes NO sense

GOAT NBA players :comeon:
No wonder your red rating is through the roof

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell was a zone defense gonna do when Mike Miller is shooting 7-8 from the 3 and Shane Battier was shooting 58% from 3?

:what:

The original question was about Bron driving to the lane...not about Battier or Miller. Even if they do go off, if u limit the LeBron layup line, OKC is hoisting the O'Brien.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:what:

The original question was about Bron driving to the lane...not about Battier or Miller. Even if they do go off, if u limit the LeBron layup line, OKC is hoisting the O'Brien.

negro celtics are better defence team then okc

kd defence :stopitslime::comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.