The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
First post, brehs. :jawalrus:

Spain has become so overrated,They're a good team, but that's it. I think a lot of people have let that fluky Olympic final morph Spain into some kinda fukking Leviathan or some shyt in their minds. We blew them out by 37 in pool play. In the final Juan Carlos Navarro played the game of his life, muhfukkka was literally hitting one handed running 3's and shyt. And they were still down double digits for most of the game. They've only blown out Tunisia, France (Parker played like 5 minutes) and Argentina. Every other team has been in the game with them, Australia almost beat them twice. Peep the scores, brehs.

07/09/2012 Spain 78 Great Britain 74
07/10/2012 Spain 81 France 65
07/13/2012 Spain 95 Tunisia 56
07/15/2012 Spain 75 France 70
07/17/2012 Spain 75 Australia 69
07/18/2012 Spain 81 Australia 75

We're going to spank these fukks boys when it matters most, believe that shyt. And people have short ass memories too. There were the same complaints about the '08 team in exhibition play. I like this team a little better. I really didn't like Boozer on that team and Redd was ice cold during the Olympics.

As far as this squad and game, they got up and just relaxed and lost focus. I don't see that happening in the Olympics. I will say this, though. I wish Jerry Sloan or Popovich was coaching this team. I have no idea what the fukk K be trying to do with some of these lineups. Why is dude experimenting with lineup when we're up 4 with a few minutes to play? Why can't AD get any burn? Why didn't he put Westbrook on the ball defensively this game? He's been killing all the previous games. I kinda think we were playing possum, but we'll see. Regardless, we're winning gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.