The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kobe didnt carry nobody. him and bron went to the bench early in thst game with 2 fouls each and it was dwade who saved the day

You need to rewatch that 4th quarter because your memory is shyt. Either way bron didn't do shyt in that 4th quarter like always.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
shyt Was A Exhibition Game Where Everyone Shot Like shyt, Your Obsession With Melo Is Bordering On Alias Status

So im "alias status" to point out how miserably two of our biggest stars are playing against a team that is medal worthy? :birdman:

We aint winning shyt if Fat boy & the snitch keep playing like that & we havent even seen Spain or Argentina yet. Im concerned as shyt about this team BREH...WTF is Durant still not starting? :wtf:

@IG, what does ANY of that have to do with this 2012 team? :what:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
so we gonna act like coach brown barely played wade, melo or bron in 04

richard jefferson over lebron :usure:

that was more on iverson...

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm kinda shook guys.

Miss Howard and bosh on the team.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Mike Kryzyzewski on LeBron's 30-point Team USA performance Monday, "LeBron played great. I think LeBron is not just a great player; LeBron is a great competitor. When he goes to the basket, he doesn't -- he doesn't get the call, even when he finishes, because he's so strong. He goes through contact. His will to win was the most inspiring thing that we had on our team. He has a very, very competitive game, our best player."

:gladbron:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So im "alias status" to point out how miserably two of our biggest stars are playing against a team that is medal worthy? :birdman:

We aint winning shyt if Fat boy & the snitch keep playing like that & we havent even seen Spain or Argentina yet. Im concerned as shyt about this team BREH...WTF is Durant still not starting? :wtf:

@IG, what does ANY of that have to do with this 2012 team? :what:

So we aint gonna talk about Melo only having 3 points on 1 of 7 shooting? :stopitslime:

Melo don't like to share the basketball let alone a refreshing glass of chocolate milk. Nobody else on the team is even gonna get a sip :to:

Fat Boy & Woody got some work to do to get the 2nd round. 1 playoff win in 2 yrs aint gonna cut it :usure:

1st You Know What Im Talking About, You Cut On Melo EVERY Chance You Get

2nd Melo Starting Over Durant Cuz He's Been On TEAM USA Longer And Durant Is A Better Scoring Threat Off The Bench And The 2nd Unit Needs Him

3rd All The Guys Are Open To Crisitisim, Especially Melo, But You Know You Have A Spitful Distaste For Dude

But Whatever Breh :shaq2:

OTC

+
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas
Cant believe I missed the game, and it was close :snoop: Guess i'll have to catch later.
Looks like LBJ beasted tho :leon:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I'd put this teams's defense right there with the 92 squad. brazil scored 27 in the 1st, and ended with 69.

problem is these nikkas are too small to go up against d-rob and ewing.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

Mike Kryzyzewski on LeBron's 30-point Team USA performance Monday, "LeBron played great. I think LeBron is not just a great player; LeBron is a great competitor. When he goes to the basket, he doesn't -- he doesn't get the call, even when he finishes, because he's so strong. He goes through contact. His will to win was the most inspiring thing that we had on our team. He has a very, very competitive game, our best player."

that's why he's playing bron so damn much :aicmon:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I mean is he lying though? :wtf:

Dude probably never saw them dudes play..

On what planet is Barbosa better than Drazen Petrovic?

Dino Radja averaged 18 and 9 in his NBA career before getting hurt..

Marciulionis averaged almost 20 ppg one season in Golden State..

We gonna say these cats aren't seeing Anderson Varejao? :krs:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
1st You Know What Im Talking About, You Cut On Melo EVERY Chance You Get

2nd Melo Starting Over Durant Cuz He's Been On TEAM USA Longer And Durant Is A Better Scoring Threat Off The Bench And The 2nd Unit Needs Him

3rd All The Guys Are Open To Crisitisim, Especially Melo, But You Know You Have A Spitful Distaste For Dude

But Whatever Breh :shaq2:

Breh despite the fact I ain't the biggest Melo fan, I'm a fan of Team USA so by association I want Fat Boy to play well so we win.

That's my obese, ball hogging small forward :to:

And Melo would be more effective off the bench than KD. Melo isn't gonna get the same amount of iso attempts running with Bron & Kobe. He's basically a jump shooter when he gets the ball & who would you rather have shoot it? Melo or KD?

Melo would :eat: (no pun intended) balling with the second team...he'd be able to play his game better

Status
Not open for further replies.