The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I'm just waiting for this nikka Durant to stop launching long ass threes before we even attempt to drive. That's how we lost the lead.

He's shooting that shot in rhythm off a pass though and he's been hitting it this whole tournament so I think he should keep shooting it

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
These refs suspect as hell man. The loose ball foul on Melo was bullshyt. He had inside position and he got fouled.

They need to make sure we're not in a position for the calls to matter, lock in and play defense, make some shots and lets build a nice lead.

Melo, Durant and Bean need to get busy from 3.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
damn yall nikkas really cant put some of this stan/hate shyt aside can you? Bron is playing good. KD is shooting too many 3s but once he gets hot :lawd: come together muthafukkas the common enemy is Spain. we can go back to stanning and hating tomorrow. let's get this gold 1st!
*ends halftime speech

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Durant is bulletproof. Dude goes 4-12 (2-8 from 3) but people are in here talking about LeBron needs to pick it up and Kobe is looking old.

I been siad durant was missing shots he should have made in the 1st half of the 2nd quater he was misssing wide open shyt we would easily have been up 10

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
iboKeDBjSTMe1B.gif

I'm so cot damn sick of this kind of fakkitry.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He's shooting that shot in rhythm off a pass though and he's been hitting it this whole tournament so I think he should keep shooting it

No, the corner three I'll cool with. I'm talking about him shooting that shyt when he's catching the ball 3 feet behind the line with 20 seconds on the clock. You have to know when it's not on and popping. You don't shoot yourself back into the game with this type of talent.

Let LeBron run the offense first.

Status
Not open for further replies.