Status
Not open for further replies.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Kobe shouldn't have brought it up :beli:

I doubt kobe brought it up, reporters always ask stupid ass questions("Hey Kobe, do you think the 2012 dream team could beat the 92 dream team" etc..), and you actually believe competitors like kobe and lebron are going to say they will lose to the 92 dream team? They have their own pride as superstar players, it's the media and fans that ran with the whole argument..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWp7T6E8ug8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]KOBE Bryant 45 points VS James HARDEN 44 points at the Drew League - YouTube[/ame]

Kobe vs. Harden?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
So at what point are we going to stop comparing every olympic basketball team to the dream team? will we be comparing the 3090 basketball team to the dream team of 1992?

how fukking tedious

unless they change the schedule, there will not be an olympics in 3090:pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

ALIAS

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop: @ this half assed stretching performance

:scusthov:@ Marsh joining the group at the very end bc he was chugging hersheys milk somewhere in the corner

:ufdup:@ chris paul's butterfly stretch range, nikka no wonder your groin always pulled

:dead:@ filming a 5 min video in silence of nikkas stretching then a "reporter" saying he's "signing off" from team USA training camp.

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: I can't even watch this shyt on TV
I am not gonna upgrade my whole package by 2 tiers just so I can get one channel :rudy:
Why they gotta put this on NBCSN :why:

Status
Not open for further replies.