The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna happen, K believes in seniority. Dude was letting Paulus get more mins than Elliot Williams and bums like Andre Dawkins over a promising freshman Mike G :snoop:

Man kobe has one bad game when the previous game he kills it and you guys want russ to start over kobe? GTFOH, everyone pretty much played like shyt.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That was embarrassing. Good to get the Win, but No team should come between 25 points of this squad let's be real

Hammer

Banned
Daps
whats with team usa only shooting 3's? :deadrose:

Mike D'antoni Clearly Has A Bigger Coaching Role Then We Know :dead:

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man kobe has one bad game when the previous game he kills it and you guys want russ to start over kobe? GTFOH, everyone pretty much played like shyt.

according to them u.s.a almost lost the game entirely b/c of kobe's defense, yet don't think about the fact that lithuiana shot 60% as a team. it's kobe's fault the entire other team shot that good. you know how it go round here

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
So. fukk dat fakkit and anybody else dat would prefer USA lose in order for some single player to fail.

Dat goes for ALL YOU nikkaS in here. Put ya goddam stannin aside n realize all of our gawds are playin TOGETHER right now.

Summa yall nikkas man. :aicmon:

im a huge hater of some these players, lebron, westbrook etc, but i love seeing them all together, they are great players. anyone who cant get behind them because of club play bullshyt is a fukking idiot.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
according to them u.s.a almost lost the game entirely b/c of kobe's defense, yet don't think about the fact that lithuiana shot 60% as a team. it's kobe's fault the entire other team shot that good. you know how it go round here
the whole team played bad defense

Kobe during the tournament has been okay defensively, the nikka gambles a lot but he's always done that

KD got bodied and played bad D

Melo ain't play D

Dwill aint play D

:russ: played horrible transition D

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:what: You singled out KD and Bron as being shytty today. Now you're saying everyone played like shyt just to deflect attention away from Kobe.

Most of the team was not that bad, they just weren't making open shots at their usual rates.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: You singled out KD and Bron as being shytty today. Now you're saying everyone played like shyt just to deflect attention away from Kobe.

Most of the team was not that bad, they just weren't making open shots at their usual rates.

I was making the comment at the time because the rhythm at the time was kd and bron offensively and at that time they were playing like ass. Bron upped his defensive and offensive intensity later in the game. Kd's man was getting every shot right on him though and he's 7 foot and much younger than kobe.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ is beating him in every statistical category and he's a better defender. I'm not hating, I see Russ bringing a lot of energy to the game :yeshrug:

Kobe had to start or else he has no real purpose whets he gonna do off the bench ? I

Status
Not open for further replies.