Not open for further replies.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
lol wat ?
this was like watching Tyson fight a prepubescent kid
or like watching a person who doesnt have enough posts to properly neg rep a person who does.
:umad:

Even if you did...Team Bread, Nikes, and Oops got me on the Reps foo!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgEnoYbrXzo"]Dunk Ryders - fukk The Other Side [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]

Now its a special way I fold my flag...And I'll bust ya head if its bout that cash
Give me some Kobe's for thee Olympics...a number 10 jersey just to match my kicks.
USA
USA
USA
USA

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
or like watching a person who doesnt have enough posts to properly neg rep a person who does.

Even if you did...Team Bread, Nikes, and Oops got me on the Reps foo!
Dunk Ryders - fukk The Other Side [Official Video] - YouTube

Now its a special way I fold my flag...And I'll bust ya head if its bout that cash
Give me some Kobe's for thee Olympics...a number 10 jersey just to match my kicks.
USA
USA
USA
USA

this song is dat FUNK :stylin:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
The initial quippy reaction from Charles Barkley, meanwhile, when reached by ESPN.com: "That's probably how many points they'd beat the '92 team by ... if we played today."

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
qhqML.jpg

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Some reporter made Coach K mad, had him trying to explain how the score got ran up.

"We didn't play LeBron (James) and Kobe (Bryant) in the second half, and with Carmelo (Anthony) shooting like that, we benched him. We didn't take any fast breaks in the fourth quarter and we played all zone. You have to take a shot every 24 seconds, and the shots we took happened to be hit.

"I take offense to this question because there's no way in the world that our program in the United States sets out to humiliate anyone."

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Nigerians got raped...Kobe's "alleged" rape charge back in Colorado....Kobe not bring his A game to da USA rapin Nigeria.

Cmon breh. :beli:
:aicmon:

I was better off not knowing! The connections needed to make the joke work are flimsy at best.

My point being, he didn't rape the bytch!

Status
Not open for further replies.