The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Dwyane Wade ‏@DwyaneWade

83 point lost REALLY??? #LetYourGameDoTheTalking. #2012

^^^what D.Wade on? Some back story to this or something?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
WTF i just got home didnt watch game cuz of my daughters appointment and the USA BEAT THEM LIKE THEY STOLE SOMETHING :damn:

83 points 29 3 pointers made :stylin:

honestly i dont think SPAIN is there biggest threat i think ARGENTINA is cuz how reckless they play like manu

Arg only team that came close to beating USA everybody else got BLOWN OUT

but then again Argentina aint gonna do shyt either but if i had to pick a team best to beat them its ARGENTINA

after seeing Great Britain damn near beat spain i aint impressed with them at all

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
this thread is comedy
did y'all really get this excited over such a meaningless game ?

15rxle0.jpg

You American nikka?

The Dogg

You hoes betta recognize
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
WTF i just got home didnt watch game cuz of my daughters appointment and the USA BEAT THEM LIKE THEY STOLE SOMETHING :damn:

honestly i dont think SPAIN is there biggest threat i think ARGENTINA is cuz how reckless they play like manu

but then again Argentina aint gonna do shyt either but if i had to pick a team best to beat them its ARGENTINA

after seeing Great Britain damn near beat spain i aint impressed with them at all

Argentina has no bench....Their starters have to play 35 minutes to stand a chance against United States. Argentina will lose by at least 16.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dream team didn't even do this to angola, and people really still wanna say that team usa 2012 couldn't take it to them? :heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This is just a reminder of how selfish and.stat driven deese n1ggaz now are. U dont think MJ coulda got 50 if he wanted. They showed mercy and didnt try to shame anyone.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Argentina's floppin is gonna be an annoying prollem. :aicmon:

Ginobli takin shot gun blasts every other possession....shyt's gonna be lame as fukk. :beli:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Argentina's floppin is gonna be an annoying prollem. :aicmon:

Ginobli takin shot gun blasts every other possession....shyt's gonna be lame as fukk. :beli:

Manu my boy but yea he gonna flop and slow down the game :pachaha:

how is russia a bigger threat need to do my research i thought they were a 1 man gang with kirklenko :lift:

Status
Not open for further replies.