Caladan
lebronb_medium.gif

:gladbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Perdue said. "But he was basically like, 'Would you like to come eat with me at the dining hall?' And I said, 'Um, I'm sorry, I have a curfew.'"

Hey, to be fair, LeBron never went to college, so perhaps to him the "dining hall" is this mystical, exotic locale not a vast, noisy world of free cereal where your head rings from last night's overindulgence.

:krs: :dead:

Lebron took that Hot L for the world to see :snoop:

meanwhile.........

Just like any wife who saw a photo on the Internet of her previously philandering husband sitting shirtless on a bar in a Barcelona nightclub with two young women, Vanessa Bryant was "embarrassed" and "furious" last week when she saw a photo of Kobe in a compromising spot at a Team USA basketball function in Barcelona, according to TMZ.

:umad:

TMZ says Vanessa wasn't upset because she thought Kobe was cheating on her; she was upset that he allowed himself to get in a position where such a picture was taken.

:win:

How did Kobe manage to get in that spot in the first place? A source tells TMZ that a drink spilled on his shirt and he was waiting for a replacement.

:usure:

Kobe givin them all the basketball tips but keeping the women gems in the vault :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.