:whoo:
pKF2W.png
:gladbron::lolbron:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you got DirecTV, the Olympic basketball channel seems to be replaying it throughout the day. I don't know the scheduling though :yeshrug:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
anyone know a link where i can download this game brehs? I can't watch that nbc video it doesn't play for those outside the US :sadbron:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got this from a german poster on a another forum, just to show the impact of the dream team.

"Btw. the NBA owners are absolutely crazy. Dropping out of the Olympics would be the stupidiest thing ever.

Every German media outlet is reporting about the Dream Team and they presenting LBJ / Kobe as fukking legends. They are THE attraction of the Olympics. No other sport without a German entry is getting that much coverage, most German athletes arent even getting the same exposure the Dream Team is getting." :win:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
how in the fukk can i watch the replay to the game.:damn:
The link that was posted is asking me to put my cable info., i dont got that.:noah:
Is there another link that doesnt deal wit that bullshyt.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
how in the fukk can i watch the replay to the game.:damn:
The link that was posted is asking me to put my cable info., i dont got that.:noah:
Is there another link that doesnt deal wit that bullshyt.

doesnt seem like it. I made sure to wake up this morning to watch after tremont said NBATV wasnt reairing it.

Honestly, the game wasnt great and turned into a beat down in the second quarter. the US still got too happy taking 3's. It was basically the prelims all over again except Kevin Love showed up to play this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.