Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
TeamSPAINuniform_2283589b.jpg

No discussion on the Spain Olympic kit?? :wow::ohmy:

So swaggerful...got that rug swag. Damn, I'm Spain for the whole Olympics.

:huhldup:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
That actually doesn't mean much. Al-Farouq Aminu was born and raised in Georgia yet he's on the Nigerian Team. shyt, 9 of those Nigerian players on that squad were born and raised in America. Lin's not on the Chinese team because the Chinese team got their own system that Lin wasn't a part of.

then why Iqgy dont play with the Nigerian team? I know the obvious answer...but could he if he wanted?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
That actually doesn't mean much. Al-Farouq Aminu was born and raised in Georgia yet he's on the Nigerian Team. shyt, 9 of those Nigerian players on that squad were born and raised in America. Lin's not on the Chinese team because the Chinese team got their own system that Lin wasn't a part of.
Technically he could play for the Chinese team...but he hardly knows Mandarin and doesnt no Cantonese at all. He was invited to play for them but declined. He's officially part of USA's select team.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
then why Iqgy dont play with the Nigerian team? I know the obvious answer...but could he if he wanted?

he can't now. Once you've chosen your international team, you're there forever. That's why Kyrie Irving declined to join the Australian National Team. He figured he'll eventually be on the US team one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.