The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was watching maximilian_dood stream and he ran into snake Eyez Zangief and got his shyt pushed in twice :mjlol: :mjlol:
I only hope Capcom doesn't pull that hoe shyt and nerf Gief into the ground again hating on him. He's really dangerous, but you have to be nice with him unless your opponent is trash. It's wild as hell seeing Gief with so many combos.:whew:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I only hope Capcom doesn't pull that hoe shyt and nerf Gief into the ground again hating on him. He's really dangerous, but you have to be nice with him unless your opponent is trash. It's wild as hell seeing Gief with so many combos.:whew:
Facts because it's all about who's playing the character. Even Marissa the character he was using was a problem. He fought 3 Dee Jays and they all played different so I hope no nerfs come unless they're seriously needed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just went 4 straight losses to Mannon and Gief. I don’t even know how to counter these grapplers

I’m not trying to go modern because i feel like if i rely on it, its gonna be like 2k where you gotta play classic eventually online

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Hey shyt, I wouldn't be surprised if some characters are better with Modern controls and you can still do the regular input for specials and they'll come out.
:yeshrug: Last SF I played was IV and I been sold my old stick and really don’t care to buy another one anytime soon.

Might as well give modern a try instead of banging my head with this PS5 controller :heh: