The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I was in Presedente on 125th just yesterday buying some vegetables.

One large salad tomato cost $2. and a small pc of yellow yam $7.00. 🙁

eC0TNBM.jpg

Yeah, change ownership and the N. Miami demographic has changed tremendously.

The previous co-owner got sent up the river for life.

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY

Presidente Supermarkets Co-Founder Gets Life in Prison in 2011 Killing of Ex-Wife's Lover​

Manuel Marin was found guilty in March of manslaughter and kidnapping charges in the 2011 killing of Camilo Salazar​

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
North Miami is changing a lot. A lot of Hispanic people have been moving in. I assume black folks are heading to Broward.
ALOT of hispanics moving into EVERY neighborhood, they coming in droves and buying up everything.. I work out in gyms all over the city as I am always on the road and will squeeze in a workout at whatever local gym is close by.. Even if I slide to a gym in miami gardens they are in there HEAVY when even 5 years ago pre pandemic it wasnt like that at all.. Very few gyms used to be diverse like that but now you see it alot more.. Interesting dynamic to see in real time.. :francis:
Browards black percentage has been growing every year.
Yea people have been heading north, whether it be broward, palm beach, naples, fort meyers, orlando, atl, north carolina, etc.. It fluctuates but it been a trickle like that for a minute..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Not really was just looking at hotels for a september weekend. Any recommendations :hubie:
Im guessing you tryna stay on beach exclusively, not crossing the bridge? What type of vibe you looking for and what you usually want out of a hotel, give me something and I can point you in right direction..

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Im guessing you tryna stay on beach exclusively, not crossing the bridge? What type of vibe you looking for and what you usually want out of a hotel, give me something and I can point you in right direction..

Yeah preferably on the beach but not a must. Party vibe but not trashy. Tryna still be able to get a night sleep without hearing house music, ppl fukn next door or throwing up in the corridors.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah preferably on the beach but not a must. Party vibe but not trashy. Tryna still be able to get a night sleep without hearing house music, ppl fukn next door or throwing up in the corridors.
Dont think I ever stayed at clevelander but its the turnup spot with bar right on ocean and rooftop having vibes also.. I like edition hotel, I use the friends and family with Marriott so it brings the price down, that or the credit points is an option if you have those. Eden Roc is dope but a little up the road, Boulan is on south beach and they have full apt type vibes. Hope that helps

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Came across this tiktok and this guy said the best burger is at some place called Dada in Delray.

Anyone ever been there? Might have to take a ride up there one day and check it out.
Not surprised. Delray/palm beach county have the best burger spots and “American” food in the tri county. A lot of classic beach food up that way. :wow: