The Official Sneaky Pete Thread (Amazon)

Steady B

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Loved it!!! Finished last weekend when it dropped. Bryan Cranston has a winner with this one. Good cast. Great plot.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Just finshed episode 1..This shyt is piff so far :whew:
Giovanni Ribisi is one of my fav actors..He's been killing it since he was on The Wonder Years & on an episode of The X Files back in the day

When Walter White came thru in the end of the first episode :banderas:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yeah Goliath and this joint is killing the last couple of joints coming on Netflix

You're out of your mind if you think this or "Goliath" are fukking with Netflix original programming. Amazon Prime o/g content is ok, but it's not even competitive quality wise.

Shows like "Man on the High Castle" are at least in the conversation, this show is enjoyable but it's not fukking with even midlevel Netflix o/g programming.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I didn't know that the Pilot was for CBS and they passed and then Graham Yost did the last 9 eps for Amazon. Watching now

@MartyMcFly our boy!

It's pretty obvious. The first ep is SO different lol. Very episodic and full of quirky, one-note characters. But it gets better. I don't think it's great, but the con-man angle will almost always work on me. I got unreasonably excited when they namedropped the "Spanish prisoner" in episode 5.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's pretty obvious. The first ep is SO different lol. Very episodic and full of quirky, one-note characters. But it gets better. I don't think it's great, but the con-man angle will almost always work on me. I got unreasonably excited when they namedropped the "Spanish prisoner" in episode 5.
I noticed it once the F bombs started flying in ep 2. Gonna binge watch this weekend I still have 8 more to go :obama: