Reppin
Zenn-La
The super? The hell is that?
Maybe he means Super?
Super-UK-Poster.jpg

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i have mixed feelings...it looks underwhelming for a big name superhero but also looks like it could be a fun watch like kick ass.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just saw the trailer.

Is Shazam a superhero for kids or somethin?

If not, :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::trash:

and this is my issue with most CBM critics.. MAJORITY of these dikk eaters know nothing about the character but ALWAYS got something to say..

how the fukk you ask what the character is in the same sentence and pass off judgement ?? fukking herb

this is why i hate majority of marvel stans, from conversations with them, these idiots know NOTHING about Marvel / DC characters, they know comics from the MCU and believe thats what the comic is, shyt is aggravating

do your googles next time instead of being a dummy

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If i remember correctly the buildings were empty, it was luthors new housing project
These nikkas were throwing buses at each other and destroying buidlings with civilians having to run out of the way, breh:mjlol:
I personally don't give a shyt about that type of stuff but if my memory serves me correctly it was a big deal to some not too long ago:mjpls:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
and this is my issue with most CBM critics.. MAJORITY of these dikk eaters know nothing about the character but ALWAYS got something to say..

how the fukk you ask what the character is in the same sentence and pass off judgement ?? fukking herb

this is why i hate majority of marvel stans, from conversations with them, these idiots know NOTHING about Marvel / DC characters, they know comics from the MCU and believe thats what the comic is, shyt is aggravating

do your googles next time instead of being a dummy

:mjlol:

Put the straw-man away when you're finished unbunching your panties. Being a source-material zealot puts you on the same plane as these same Marvel/DC stans you complain about.

First trailer I see for Shazam comes off as if the target demograph is 8-12yo, hence my simple question. If that's the general tone of Shazam, cool. Movie isn't for me, nor does it have to be. But if that's NOT the general tone of Shazam and DC shifted in this direction as a reaction to the "DC is too dark, not everything is Batman!" complaints then I can't help but laugh.