The Official Saturday Night Live Season 41 Thread(Fred Armisen/Courtney Barnett May. 21st)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@Prodigal Syndicate

that's cool you got to meet him and :russ: at him poppin' ya collar and then just walkin' away. that seems like somethin' only he would do

that's crazy how you had tickets to go see him the week of his accident :mjcry:

i didn't catch the part of michael che lookin' choked durin' the end on stage :ohhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Prodigal Syndicate

that's cool you got to meet him and :russ: at him poppin' ya collar and then just walkin' away. that seems like somethin' only he would do

that's crazy how you had tickets to go see him the week of his accident :mjcry:

i didn't catch the part of michael che lookin' choked durin' the end on stage :ohhh:
Yeah only tracy would do that lol.

He seemed lit lol.

But yeah che just had that aggravated look on his face and was talking to someone shaking his head in the back ground. It was weird. Maybe someone ate his sandwhich out the work fridge :russ:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yeah only tracy would do that lol.

He seemed lit lol.

But yeah che just had that aggravated look on his face and was talking to someone shaking his head in the back ground. It was weird. Maybe someone ate his sandwhich out the work fridge :russ:

tracy is one a kind and i wouldn't doubt that he was lit back then lol

yeah, missed that che facial expression at the end, i'll have to go back and watch it again :mjlol: