The Official "Rich Porter Story" ....... *Documentary*

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::wow:

its been a long time since i watched a movie/dvd/video

and had to run it back and watch it from stratch:whoo:

The Official Rich Porter story that actually sheds light on Rich's life and how he became a legend

Azie did his thang

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::wow:

its been a long time since i watched a movie/dvd/video

and had to run it back and watch it from stratch:whoo:

The Official Rich Porter story that actually sheds light on Rich's life and how he became a legend

Azie did his thang

Link playboy.....

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Man, this doc is absolutely terrible. Big disappointment. Only think I got from it, is that Rich influenced a bunch of rappers and film-makers, and that black people should stop killing themselves.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, this doc is absolutely terrible. Big disappointment. Only think I got from it, is that Rich influenced a bunch of rappers and film-makers, and that black people should stop killing themselves.
:dahell: yu bs'in breh

i like it...everything they talked about was things alot of people didnt kno from his mother's background to how he started hustling.

part 2 droppin this xmas :ahh:

Liz Rod

Rookie
Daps

Can you post it online?

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh because u were expecting about a narration about his different women, a bunch of his old connects narrating, and a bunch of glorified talk :what:....

beat it scamp :stopitslime:, this documentary was very solid, it gave u a introduction into his coming of age and it shows most guys today don't have the resilience to play ball the way they did....