The Official "Rich Porter Story" ....... *Documentary*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any stories?
I just used to here from nikkas that said he used to take them on trips to myrtle beach and shyt like that when they was kidsister or how he used I throw money off the roof and shyt.

And how he kept a garage with all kind of European whips and just about how much money he was really making. Seem like he was loved

Liz Rod

Rookie
Daps
I just used to here from nikkas that said he used to take them on trips to myrtle beach and shyt like that when they was kidsister or how he used I throw money off the roof and shyt.

And how he kept a garage with all kind of European whips and just about how much money he was really making. Seem like he was loved

I don't understand the first thing you said. What's a kidsister?

Daps
Yeah same ole everyday stuff.I thought it would b something more to the story though

I guess when socially the streets are always buzzin about some shyt you did, but people never actually meet you it creates an aura.

But when you get into the details it just seems like just a young nikka getting alot of money and being ignorant with it:manny:

Daps
Can you take like 30 kids from your block on a bus trip out of state right now and pay for everything if you wanted?
It's not amazing but still dope, cuz he didn't have to do that for them.

my point is Rich Porter the legend is not that amazing when you come of age aand seen more walks of life that these things arent that grandeur.