The Official "Rich Porter Story" ....... *Documentary*

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I remember thinking Alpo was a snake coming up just going off the paid in full movie,turns out Rich Porter was the snake and got what he deserved,still interested in seeing this Doc. tho.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember thinking Alpo was a snake coming up just going off the paid in full movie,turns out Rich Porter was the snake and got what he deserved,still interested in seeing this Doc. tho.

Uhhhh Alpo was the snake... He murdered his closest friends, positioned his clients to be murdered, and ratted on folks who murdered on his behalf...

Believe Sociopathic Murderers who tell stories of how their dead friends (who can no longer give their side of the story) have betrayed them brehs...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Uhhhh Alpo was the snake... He murdered his closest friends, positioned his clients to be murdered, and ratted on folks who murdered on his behalf...

Believe Sociopathic Murderers who tell stories of how their dead friends (who can no longer give their side of the story) have betrayed them brehs...

Everybody says Rich used to rip off Alpo all the time though. It was a known thing.

and just cause y'all get money together doesn't make y'all friends.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody says Rich used to rip off Alpo all the time though. It was a known thing.

and just cause y'all get money together doesn't make y'all friends.

That's a lie, ALPO said he found out Rich was supposedly ripping him off through a conversation with one of their connects.... It wasn't a known topic that Rich was ripping Alpo off, if that was the case he wouldn't of been shocked when the connect supposedly told him.

Alpo is a Sociopath and if you listen to him talk he has an excuse for every fukked up, evil thing he has ever did... Every person he was close to got murked through him, or sent off to prison... These dudes like Rich, and the guy Gary who supposedly helped him kill Rich (Alpo also had Gary killed later down the line) aren't here to tell their side, so you get it from the charming, demented Alpo...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That's a lie, ALPO said he found out Rich was supposedly ripping him off through a conversation with one of their connects.... It wasn't a known topic that Rich was ripping Alpo off, if that was the case he wouldn't of been shocked when the connect supposedly told him.

Alpo is a Sociopath and if you listen to him talk he has an excuse for every fukked up, evil thing he has ever did... Every person he was close to got murked through him, or sent off to prison... These dudes like Rich, and the guy Gary who supposedly helped him kill Rich (Alpo also had Gary killed later down the line) aren't here to tell their side, so you get it from the charming, demented Alpo...

I didn't say Alpo knew up front, I said it was known thing amongst other people. At least others have said it since then, it could be revisionist history on their part. I don't know. If Alpo knew up front he would've never fukked with him in the first place.

And I agree he's a sociopath though. He only cares about himself.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say Alpo knew up front, I said it was known thing amongst other people. At least others have said it since then, it could be revisionist history on their part. I don't know. If Alpo knew up front he would've never fukked with him in the first place.

And I agree he's a sociopath though. He only cares about himself.

I think others say it basically because its what Alpo said, if Alpo would of never presented that story nobody would be saying it.... It's sorta like a myth Alpo has created, it could be true, but coming from a guy like him you can't blame your doubts....

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought the movie tried to portray Rich as being kinda selfish, but at the same time they wanted him to be sympathetic character so they didn't go all the way with that angle. It's a movie, so I guess some concessions have to be made to sell the story. I always wondered about the Azie "Mobstyle" timeline. When exactly did he start rapping? It sounds like he started recording music before he got hit up. If you listen to the first album, Rich & Po get multiple shoutouts in songs. So that meant that they were still rocking together at that point. They were pretty much snitching on themselves on the Mobstyle album, it goes against the whole "Azie was real low-key and didn't want the extra attention" angle. Of course they didn't have "hip-hop cops" back then, but still.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought the movie tried to portray Rich as being kinda selfish, but at the same time they wanted him to be sympathetic character so they didn't go all the way with that angle. It's a movie, so I guess some concessions have to be made to sell the story. I always wondered about the Azie "Mobstyle" timeline. When exactly did he start rapping? It sounds like he started recording music before he got hit up. If you listen to the first album, Rich & Po get multiple shoutouts in songs. So that meant that they were still rocking together at that point. They were pretty much snitching on themselves on the Mobstyle album, it goes against the whole "Azie was real low-key and didn't want the extra attention" angle. Of course they didn't have "hip-hop cops" back then, but still.

My bad,what I meant was they made it seem like Alpo killed Rich for no reason,and yea I think Azie was rapping before he got hit