The Official R=G outlandish qoutables thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It was great..because you know y9u can't snitch to anyone...it's just back and forth snippy stuff...Van Chau had some DEEP ASS dimples..Vietnamese girl...no ass...pretty ass face with deep dimples..we fussed alot...she back talked me one time and I put some bricks in my backpack and smashed her lower back...this is San Diego in the 90s...no snitching allowed...lol. It was wonderful.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Came to update the thread but @Reality Check beat me to it.

I loved pushing my finger right on the cheekbone of Asian girls...lol

It was great..because you know y9u can't snitch to anyone...it's just back and forth snippy stuff...Van Chau had some DEEP ASS dimples..Vietnamese girl...no ass...pretty ass face with deep dimples..we fussed alot...she back talked me one time and I put some bricks in my backpack and smashed her lower back...this is San Diego in the 90s...no snitching allowed...lol. It was wonderful.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
so would y'all go up to an actor or actress and address them about some tabloid shyt?

I would do way more than that but not everyone can mount my mindset.
:merchant:

Why be an entertainer if you're going to act retarded with the people you're supposed to be entertaining. She knew what the life was like when she signed up for it.. dude probably paid $200 dollars to get a signature and ended up getting bytched out. She could've just said "all will be revealed in my book" or something

Lmao..couldn't be me but if someone is slick..all you really have to do is say "why are u never seen with your husband? Fact or is that a fiction book?" But nah..I wouldn't come at her like that...
:deadrose:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

That little warning about Nikki Bella...you soft buttercup sissy..know this. I aint changing shyt about what i said or how it was said. She got beat up because she made a psychological choice to be with someone lesser than her standards. You propping up Chris Brown every week in this bytch and now suddenly you got moralities over Nikki Bella? Wtf...

Absurd.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Dude, when I saw that Nikki Bella story, I knew that shyt was gonna trigger that man :russ:
He probably tried to hold it in for a while on some
wlv08.jpg
but the urge to call her "brat" and blame her was too much for him.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
R=G is the GOAT, ya'll need to stop frontin