The OFFICIAL PS4 / XBOX1 **BAN BET AND OTHER WAGERS THREAD** (Post at your own risk)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nope he said any third or first party racing game. GT6 and driveclub comes out around that time so we will find out

I know. Its almost a given an established franchise firza will be rated higher then a new ip. Why not make it more competitive with a battle of the most anticipated first party exclusives?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I know. Its almost a given an established franchise firza will be rated higher then a new ip. Why not make it more competitive with a battle of the most anticipated first party exclusives?
Because its fair to stick to the same genre of games. Shooter are always more popular then driving games. You want me to make a fool's bet, :stopitslime:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Because its fair to stick to the same genre of games. Shooter are always more popular then driving games. You want me to make a fool's bet, :stopitslime:

Buu...buuuu.. buuu......butt no one likes killzone. It hasn't caught on after four games. Plus theres cod and bf4 to contend with while forza's only competition is drive club and later the crew. Should be no problem right? :mjpls:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
@PS4 Same bet I made with you last night in the Coli thread...

If the Redskins, Capitals, or Wizards make it to the conf finals then he gets 100,000 Coli Cash

When none of them make it to the conf finals then Court and all his past/present/future aliases get a 1 year ban from arcadium