The Official Post your Xbox one, Ps4 and Pc video highlights/fails thread

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
when you upload a clip, upload it to Upload and Skydrive. On your PC, the left-side column on any folder has the Skydrive icon, just click it and it contains your Skydrive content. when you click a video, it downloads to your computer and you can do whatever you feel with it.

:ohhh:Never thought of this.

I'll post my one of my favorite obliteration wins on bf4 from January. Was playing with a couple of coli brehs when the game crashed and I had to restart the whole console. Was forced into the other team in which I then proceeded to put on my back and shutout my coli brehs.

Favorite part:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

I'll post my one of my favorite obliteration wins on bf4 from January. Was playing with a couple of coli brehs when the game crashed and I had to restart the whole console. Was forced into the other team in which I then proceeded to put on my back and shutout my coli brehs.

Favorite part:

:russ: this dude went crazy on that roof

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
i just found out there will be an archive of the stream available. don't think the ps4 has that option which had me worried.
:wow: wow i need to find a official madden online franchise, cause they broadcasting shyt will take it to another level, just think about broadcasting a superbowl, if only ncaa could see the day

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Son that video was fukking incredible. If I didn't know about Killer Instinct I would've been sold on that. Impressive :wow: Dat 3xUltra :wow:
preciate it

tried to do it again on em and got too hype lol. it was like 4 in the morning

I'm fukkin hype for this game y'all just don't know

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Favorite part:

I remember this match

:beli:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember this match

:beli:
You should, since for you, the day I rolled through at the Seige of Shanghai was on of the most important days of you life. But for me,

tumblr_mwpwuaYSft1qfrkf9o3_250.gif

Seriously tho, I was mostly unstoppable that day. I remember going about 30-2 straight infantry on the resort map. I forgot who else was there to witness it.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll just leave this here

I have more but... if you've been in the BF thread you've already seen em. I have some other shyt in the vaults that I haven't gotten around to editing though

:patrice:

Bout to go to bed now, maybe I'll get to them tomorrow.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'll just leave this here

I have more but... if you've been in the BF thread you've already seen em. I have some other shyt in the vaults that I haven't gotten around to editing though

:patrice:

Bout to go to bed now, maybe I'll get to them tomorrow.

man that 2nd match was straight domination, u on pc or ps4, and please tell me u aint still running around with that medic kit, that medic kit shyt is trash

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
man that 2nd match was straight domination, u on pc or ps4, and please tell me u aint still running around with that medic kit, that medic kit shyt is trash
I have it on both PC and PS4. That gameplay is from the PS4 though. I was running Engineer in the both matches breh, no med kit... but I do like med kits, especially when I'm playing Domination. That's really the only time I play Assault though.