The official post your first beat thread!!!!

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
dog..it was a sample from a minnie ripperton song..artificial sounding horns from a minnie ripperton song with LIVE instrumentation?..lol..ok my g..

well maybe the shyt just sucks then

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
well maybe the shyt just sucks then

It says it's one of my first beats..so I know it aint great..but a classic Minnie ripperton song sucks?..lol..ok my g...That's like me sampling what's goin on by Marvin Gaye and a nikka tellin me the instruments sound artificial..thanks for the feedback tho..I didn't think it was too bad for someone just starting off..

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It says it's one of my first beats..so I know it aint great..but a classic Minnie ripperton song sucks?..lol..ok my g...That's like me sampling what's goin on by Marvin Gaye and a nikka tellin me the instruments sound artificial..thanks for the feedback tho..I didn't think it was too bad for someone just starting off..

I like your beat...shyt sounds hot

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
shyt dope

lol here is my first beat I did last year around sep/oct I had it on the first page but I took I took it down from soundcloud....this sh1t horrible

"That Pain"

Zippyshare.com - that pain.mp3

honestly..from a first beat perspective..ive heard WAY worse g...that right there showed me u atleast had an ear for the music startin off...real talk..