Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Looks like something @Ciggavelli would play after medicinal treatments
To steal my post from another thread about it

Have you ever played Tetris? Have you ever played Tetris......on weeeedddd?
o-JON-STEWART-WEED-facebook.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
See..... @Kamikaze Revy look what have you done!

:stopitslime:
Man I haven't done a thing. Drugs are straight :trash:.
I try to accept everyone's lifestyle choices but for real, drugs is something I hit the :scust:face now that I'm a family man.
I have control of my own life, not some inanimate substance. :hhh:
I'll make it my personal business to hunt @Ciggavelli down and hit him with the if he ever touches some :trash:like that again.
Negs won't come close to doing it justice. Matter fact...since we on it....:ufdup:you should consider throwing away that vape pen too. You don't need substitutes. It's 100% clean living from here on out. :lawd:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try to accept everyone's lifestyle choices but for real, drugs is something I hit the :scust:face now that I'm a family man.
I'll make it my personal business to hunt @Ciggavelli down and hit him with the if he ever touches some :trash:like that again.
Negs won't come close to doing it justice. Matter fact...since we on it....:ufdup:you should consider throwing away that vape pen too. You don't need substitutes. It's 100% clean living from here on out. :lawd:

tenor.gif

@Ciggavelli

giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Vaping is better than smoking cigs though. I'm completely off drugs and alcohol, so I'm not going to use that pen to smoke weed or anything. I'm going to gradually decrease the nicotine content over time, so I'll finally be free of all addictive substances.