The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You are without doubt the stupidest "smart" motherfukker on this website.
I never said I was smart to begin with though so I appreciate the complement since you came up with that not me. It's like calling me the poorest billionaire. Still a billionaire.

Also the question was more or less rhetorical. I know a corporation trying to paint their numbers in a certain light aren't going to do things like adjust for inflation.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Ok so, i've owned a ps1, ps2, xbox360, ps4... and i've never had this "stick drift" phenomena until now in the year 2024 with my ps5 that i got in 2021.

It started months ago playing the Valhalla DLC. I tried all the bullshyt youtube steps to fix it, then ended up buying a new controller. New one gave me no issues playing BG3, Spider-Man 2, Dragon's Dogma, etc but never finished Valhalla so i booted it up recently and bam, couple weeks in and my 2nd controller is compromised :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok so, i've owned a ps1, ps2, xbox360, ps4... and i've never had this "stick drift" phenomena until now in the year 2024 with my ps5 that i got in 2021.

It started months ago playing the Valhalla DLC. I tried all the bullshyt youtube steps to fix it, then ended up buying a new controller. New one gave me no issues playing BG3, Spider-Man 2, Dragon's Dogma, etc but never finished Valhalla so i booted it up recently and bam, couple weeks in and my 2nd controller is compromised :francis:

shyt sucks, and we’re at a point where we’re just expected to deal with it now. You should alwys Try and see if they will take it out of warranty they did for me but i had to pay shipping.

Eventually it just gets annoying. save yourself the trouble and cop a dualsense edge.

Ironically i feel like if nintendo lost their court case against the joy-cons shyt would be different

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Damn you might as well play the lottery
I never had this happen to me too so far
*knock on wood*

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

I went through two controllers that were suffering from stick drift before I finally caved & just bought a Dualsense Edge. They definitely don't design the standard controllers to last. Probably by design.