The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
tumblr_m841wnm1Po1rrb46o.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One of these jackasses on Gaf talking about

"Getting a Xbox day one but not wishing Microsoft any success this upcoming generation."

:what:

Must be Meach.... :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is a war. SOny will not screw over japan's markets. American devs like to screw their customers so its a tossup with them. European and Canadian devs are a tossup. We'll see who the prophet is tomorrow and this gen will expose who the false prophet is.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bruhs,
Got a little PS4 info and apparently those fakkits at Microsoft were up to no damn good the whole time:

1. Microsoft is actively attempting to make sure that multi-platform titles do not mention the PS4 version ("buying" the non-mentions--presumably by offering incentives). As a result, there will be titles that do not have a PS4 version mentioned, but are arriving on PS4. Unless exclusivity is explicitly specified, there is a PS4 version behind the scenes, but it's not being discussed. #truthfact :snoop:

2. More DRM messaging at Gamescom. There is no rental strategy. Try to sweep it under the rug and hope people don't remember. :wow:

3. Cloud power was designed as DRM. Period. DRM was Microsoft's idea. Microsoft approached third parties with this plan instead of them requesting it. EA and Ubisoft are supporters, Activision slightly less so. :leostare:

4. DRM plans are actually worse than what they've stated. :dwillhuh:

5. Mirror's Edge 2 at MS conference. (But not exclusive)

6. Prince of Persia (reboot?) at MS conference. :leon:

7. Secret Phil Spencer game = World of Tanks

8. Live paywall still there. (of course)

9. Dead Rising 3, and exclusive DLC for another Capcom game at MS conference.

10. No online paywall remains for PS4. :ahh:

11. No DRM info yet for PS4.
:lupe:

Seriously, this is who mufukkaz are pulling for?
@Fatboi1 @Mowgli @King Sun @Prince Akeem @GoldenGlove @CurrencyChase @satam55

Where you get this info from? Link? I already heard #1 on NeoGAF last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MS plan all along...it just took 2 gens for them to finally put their ultimate plan in place....

Save us Kaz!!!!!! :to:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Real time graphics for the next Quantum Dream game they're working on for PS4
animation258iac.gif

Was playing Heavy Rain the other day and my cousin who isn't a gamer walked in and thought the chick was a real person (during the load screen where they focus on the characters eyes)

sh1ts just gonna get better :ohlawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Microsofts desperation wont pay off. The average consumer looks at price and availability. We gonna have the price on lock and once the customer knows the same games are released on the ps4, its a shoe in. They wont care about seeing the difference because the average consumer asusmes both consoles will look similar. The gamers who are spec whores will know the ps4 versions will look better and will educate the average consumer. Microsoft has no chance. This entire gen is not going to shyt because EA Ubisoft and Activision want to be fukkboys.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsofts desperation wont pay off. The average consumer looks at price and availability. We gonna have the price on lock and once the customer knows the same games are released on the ps4, its a shoe in. They wont care about seeing the difference because the average consumer asusmes both consoles will look similar. The gamers who are spec whores will know the ps4 versions will look better and will educate the average consumer. Microsoft has no chance. This entire gen is not going to shyt because EA Ubisoft and Activision want to be fukkboys.

It's really EA and Ubi....Activision (shockingly) were :ehh:

They make enough money every November, so I guess they don't give a fukk.

But Xbots were pawns the whole time...being used by MS as their next means to "control the living" room with the failure of WebTV.

The good thing is that Mirror's Edge 2 isn't exclusive, but apparently Dead Rising 3 is.....

Looks like we getting that Final Fantasy 15 exclusive, but if they drop the Kingdom Hearts 3 megaton.... :lawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's really EA and Ubi....Activision (shockingly) were :ehh:

They make enough money every November, so I guess they don't give a fukk.

But Xbots were pawns the whole time...being used by MS as their next means to "control the living" room with the failure of WebTV.

The good thing is that Mirror's Edge 2 isn't exclusive, but apparently Dead Rising 3 is.....

Looks like we getting that Final Fantasy 15 exclusive, but if they drop the Kingdom Hearts 3 megaton.... :lawd:

I'll be surprised if theres any real Shocks at E3 this year but i already have a list of titles in my mind im looking forward to that are exclusive to ps4 or will look better on ps4 so the system is a no brainer at this point. I just feel sorry for the casual fans who are going to get caught up in ms smoke and mirrrors and get punished for it.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just feel sorry for the casual fans who are going to get caught up in ms smoke and mirrrors and get punished for it.

fukk 'em :russ:

They should be paying attention to products they're spending hundreds of dollars/pounds/euros on