The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
9KDlBBy.jpg

How the fukk A$AP Rocky gonna hook up a PS4 to that old ass Sony Trinitron in the back?!!

:lolbron: That's why he looking depressed in that pic.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Five more days until I feast. If I get the email from Amazon saying that it shipped on Wednesday night, I got the excuse I'm using to take off on Thursday on deck. I know, pitiful. :manny:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
lol, at "Xbox Live" :pacspit:
Yo I find it strange I was at rapestop Trynna get some games for ps4 n the nikka kept Trynna make me get em for Xbox1 n the nikka was Trynna push me to get a Xbox1 also. Wtf I'm not gettin that bs or the games. Something is up

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Not saying that this is conclusive proof that Knack will be a classic game but if there's any doubt of this game, allow Mark Cerny's portfolio to speak for itself.

The majority of games he worked on were top notch games and classics. No sense in worrying. Plus various accounts of those who played it said the game can be VERY challenging despite it's simple look especially on hard. When i saw this dude playing it at the store, he kept dying over and over.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/10/you_should_probably_expect_to_die_a_lot_in_knack_on_ps4
I liked the Rachet and Clank games...Tools of Destruction was fun. I'm getting Knack along with Killzone and Madden (I haven't played one in about 10 years. The last one I got has Mike Vick on the cover in a Falcons jersey.)

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Target B2G1 free is live on their website, but only NBA 2k14 is showing up as eligible. Don't know whats wrong, but i'll probably hit up the store later today.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This buy 2 get 1 free at Target is fools gold. main reasons being is because Target is a shyt place to get games. them getting the games in stock and actually putting them out before the release day of the system is questionable. the typical Target electronics counter employee and manager is not a gamer. they're probably gonna hold most of those games till Friday and then you'll have to contend with the long line waiting to pick up systems. campers will pick through their shytty selection and you'll be left with whatever games they already picked through. the ad will then end the next day and that'll be that. you won't be able to exchange games for different titles because each of the 3 games will give you a $40 return value $20 short of the price of a new game.

best bet is to attempt an ad match at Walmart

http://corporate.walmart.com/ad-match-guarantee
We do not match the price in the following types of competitor ads:
  • Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
    • example: "Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free"
8wT71oS.jpeg

As you can see Killzone, Knack, NBA 2K14, Madden 25, FIFA 14, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, and Battlefield 4 are all listed in the ad with a price of $59.99 next to them. If you want any three of those games you can likely weasel your way into getting Walmart to ad match Target.

We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:*
  • Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price
    • Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)

Its pretty iffy but according to their ad match policy it should work.