The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: fukk kind of game a nikka playing that makes the controller look like that in two weeks? (assuming that's how long the person has owned it)

I've played with mine a bit and it's still looking new without a damn smudge.

My DS3 still looking crisp after nearly 5 years. This dude look like hes been breaking kush, eating cookies and lays, and all types of wild shyt

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/08/a-threefold-surprise-for-ps4-owners/

The network now expands across a wide array of digital entertainment including incredible multi-player gameplay, availability of full games day and date, streaming movies and TV shows, and a premium cloud-based music service. We are excited to provide those of you in the US and Canada with a special promotional voucher in every PS4 box*that includes:

• $10 Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit for PlayStation Store
  • 30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial
  • 30-day free Music Unlimited service trial**
Gonna have a $30 credit in my PSN wallet at launch :banderas:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Talked to my cousin that worked at best buy..he said that they gettin 158 ps4's and 123 have been preordered..:gladbron:said nikkas gone be camped out for days smh:why:...asked him if he could hold one in the back for me and he was like "not on this first wave":comeon:..asked him when that second wave coming and he said "right before christmas":beli:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
For those with Amazon orders. How do you know your is guaranteed to ship on release day?

I preordered mine June 12th.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
My DS3 still looking crisp after nearly 5 years. This dude look like hes been breaking kush, eating cookies and lays, and all types of wild shyt

Same here. My first controller still works great and looks just fine only thing is that it creaks now lol.

For those with Amazon orders. How do you know your is guaranteed to ship on release day?

I preordered mine June 12th.

They tell you by email. When I preordered, they said my standard PS4 turned into a launch PS4 and it was guaranteed a release date delivery. The date it's coming is also in your delivery estimate.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
looking at that list, my mind is made up: killzone, knack, and ac4 it is for me...will be at target Friday to cop those

see, I dont' know what third game to cop. I'm getting 2k14, and AC4. but I dunno if the 3rd game should be killzone, cod, knack, or what. and I dont really like shooters.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Get Knack and play with your daughters.

my daughter mainly says she wants to play 2k14 :gladbron:

but we will see.

if my ps quad is coming in the mail on friday, should I hit up walmart and try to cop another ps quad to sell? there's a brand new walmart in a remote area out here that a lot of people dont know about still.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
They tell you by email. When I preordered, they said my standard PS4 turned into a launch PS4 and it was guaranteed a release date delivery. The date it's coming is also in your delivery estimate.

:whew: My delivery estimate on Amazon is November 15th. I went and searched my emails and on Aug 22nd it changed from Jan 7th to Nov. 21st. I upgraded to the 2-day shipping.

I wonder how it will arrive on the 15th when it isn't officially released until the 15th?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whew: My delivery estimate on Amazon is November 15th. I went and searched my emails and on Aug 22nd it changed from Jan 7th to Nov. 21st. I upgraded to the 2-day shipping.

I wonder how it will arrive on the 15th when it isn't officially released until the 15th?

They're going to ship it Thursday morning (you'll get charged that day) and it will show up Friday. Like how most 1 day shipping go.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tUcjPVP.jpg

sony better fix this shyt :camby: no excuse for this type of wear and tear already

demo unit controller in a store. you know how bad them shyts get handled