The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So they'll give up all the buyer protection PayPal and eBay offer to buy from you just off your word?
Sold 500$ of madden coins last year off of these white boys desperation :win: you think daddy won't buy a console from an already certified and 100% seller from ebay? :usure:
I rigged the system, I refuse their offers and back them into a corner so they propose it to me the way I want it :leostare:
ibszetQScG1CmD.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sold 500$ of madden coins last year off of these white boys desperation :win: you think daddy won't buy a console from an already certified and 100% seller from ebay? :usure:
I rigged the system, I refuse their offers and back them into a corner so they propose it to me the way I want it :leostare:
ibszetQScG1CmD.png
There's nothing in it for them. There will be thousands of these things on eBay. Unless you cut your price you got no incentive to get them to raw dog PayPal you money or send a money order to buy one off you bypassing eBay. I'm just saying you'll be far from the only shop in town. You might be better off going to the midnight launch and selling your spot. Or borrow my Craigslist strategy and post a google voice number saying you'll take offers and they can meet you pay you and pick up the console.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do you need a Playstation Plus subscription to use things like Netflix, Hulu+ and HBO Go? I know that you need Gold on Xbox for those things. Is it the same for Playstation?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Thanks.. So Plus is basically just for playing online and has free games?

I don't think that I'll be getting a new console for a few months, but it's looking like I'll be making the switch to Sony when I do get one.

Plus is for free and discounted games, cloud saving, online multiplayer and something else I cat remember.

-DMP-

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I had 4 preorders lined up…….The Sony store just cancelled my preorder because my debit card didn't authorize. SMH Between no and the time I preordered someone stole my debit card and I had to get a new one. I tried to go to the website and change my debit card and for whatever reason since I ordered as a guest I couldn't change any information. SMH I've been on hold with them for an hour and haven't even gotten to speak with someone smh.

Sony Fixed the situation and allowed me to put my original preorder in again under my new card :blessed: