The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Cant decide between Knack, 2k14, and KZ or Knack 2k14 and BF4.

Im not the shooter type, but since watch dogs got delayed and drive club did too, my options are limited and i want diversity in my launch line up.

-DMP-

I chose BF4 because most of my friends will be getting it. That's honestly the best way to decide.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm really leaning towards selling my ps4...i figure, i'll put a bundle together of a ps4, a larger hd, and 3 games (cause of that target deal)....i should easily get between 1k-1.5k for that...might even throw in another controller too...and hell, if i dont get an offer i like, i'll just keep all that shyt for myself lol...win-win for me...

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
WTF!!!!

NO DLNA STREAMING?
CAN'T STREAM MP3S LOCALLY ON THE HARD DRIVE??

I'M FURIOUS!!!! :mad:

It's coming breh, just not at launch. According to insiders.... Sony's priority for it's OS is to get it running properly first, then to patch in the extended media options at a later date. Same shyt happened with DLNA/in-game XMB with the PS3. But of course, I hope it doesn't take 8 months.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Yeah, that no streaming is straight garbage bin status. Now I'm going to have to keep my bricked PS3 or my 360 hooked up in order to stream from my PC. And I'll be damned if I pay for that Music Unlimited bullshyt just to play music in the menus, which is what I typically do in sports games or when I'm in replay mode, SMH.

I need to know if that Target deal has legs to it (is it true) because I've already paid off 2K14 and Killzone at Gamestop. Of course if that Target deal is legit, I'll find a way to cancel. I'll just need to think of a third game to get (probably ASSassin's Creed). I would also hope that this deal is available right at launch for the PS4 because I plan on gaming as soon as I get my system at midnight.

Hell, I could use that third game to sweeten the deal for the other PS4 that I plan on selling :lupe:.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Got my DS4 and tried holding it. I got used to it so fast... Everything feels great :ahh: I put it back in the box and picked up the DS3 and I'm like :scusthov:

Thought some of the praise was exaggerated but really... the DS4 is ergonomically superior to the DS3.