The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:merchant: In the immortal words of Cameron Giles the computers are gonna be computin:whoo: some fanboys gon be:to: and i gon be:umad: oh the fukkery & pleas being copped in a matter of hours:banderas:

:mjpls: It's already starting:

Needless to say, there are some basic differences in image quality that need knocking on the head right away. Chief among them is the hot topic of internal resolution, where we determine that the Xbox One code is indeed running at 1280x720. If this is set in stone for release - as is likely - the Microsoft version is poised to give us the most aliasing of the two next-gen platforms by a noticeable degree, and is only a stone's throw from the sub-720p resolutions of current-gen releases. On the other hand, the PS4 version delivers a whopping 1600x900 resolution in all modes, giving it a 50 per cent lead in output pixels overall.As well as cutting down on jagged edges, this reduces the amount of pixel shimmer we see in motion on complex shaders or thin geometry, with distant power lines, scaffolding and other elements with sub-pixel elements creating unwanted flickering on Xbox One.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-next-gen-vs-pc-face-off-preview

@Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 @MeachTheMonster @Smooth3d @ChrisDorner @Jax @DexterMorgan @King Sun

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
What time should I probably be lined up outside some where on the 14th missed all preorders I was gonna wait but who am I kidding