The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And yet it's still more complete than the xbone, for less money and released sooner and will have the better games. Have a nice L.:myman:

Actualy it's not. Two of the key features they sold you on at launch are nowhere to be found. The other features that are available are lagging behind the Xbox.

Only thing you got is a cheaper box. And it should be cheaper for all the things you don't get with it.

Better games? :pachaha:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Actualy it's not. Two of the key features they sold you on at launch are nowhere to be found. The other features that are available are lagging behind the Xbox.

Only thing you got is a cheaper box. And it should be cheaper for all the things you don't get with it.

Shhhh! You can't bad mouth the PS4 in this thread whether its true or not.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Actually, it is. And tell me, since you know what sold me at launch, what key features are missing that sold me at launch.

And yes, obviously better games.:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
13+-+1

Got mines.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should make a different controller with the dpad and the stick moved... that would be sick.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should make a different controller with the dpad and the stick moved... that would be sick.
No. The size of the controller, spacing of the sticks makes it feel normal. The reason there were some people that disliked the stick placement was because of the grip of the Ds3 as well as the feel of the sticks being loose.

Great hands on.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Preordering the controller with my $30 off at amazon :myman:

Pulse Elite is also one of the best purchase I've made this year. Thank you for the advice, my Sony brethren :blessed:

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
jgRAkvgF8HXBu.jpg

:heh:

Must cop... but the nearest gamestop carrying them is all the way in fukkin DC, smh!