The Official Playstation 4 Thread - News and Info

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Did my preorder with Amazon back in July. Got the email that said mine should be arriving on launch day last month. :blessed: Should cop that COD for it. Only game I preordered for it was Madden.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did my preorder with Amazon back in July. Got the email that said mine should be arriving on launch day last month. :blessed: Should cop that COD for it. Only game I preordered for it was Madden.

Damn i just caught the DS4 launch bundle on amazon 2 weeks ago but i didnt get an email after confirming nov 15. How do i check?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leon: I just found 50 bucks chilling on some Netspend debit card I had for months. I immediately bought a Amazon Gift card and used it towards my PS4 pre order. :ohlawd: Little by little.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
Damn i just caught the DS4 launch bundle on amazon 2 weeks ago but i didnt get an email after confirming nov 15. How do i check?
Amazon sent me a confirmation email after I made the order back in July. Then they sent me another email when Sony officially set the release date. I think they're sold out on Amazon, I don't know. Or if you ordered one now, you probably won't get it on the release date, I don't know. See what Amazon sends you as far as a confirmation email that confirms your order. It should have a shipping date in it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon sent me a confirmation email after I made the order back in July. Then they sent me another email when Sony officially set the release date. I think they're sold out on Amazon, I don't know. Or if you ordered one now, you probably won't get it on the release date, I don't know. See what Amazon sends you as far as a confirmation email that confirms your order. It should have a shipping date in it.

Someone on the misc put me on to a launch date bundle with just the extra controller still available and my estimated shipping date still says nov 15 and the bundle is now unavailable so i think i got lucky. All the others say december

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:leon: I just found 50 bucks chilling on some Netspend debit card I had for months. I immediately bought a Amazon Gift card and used it towards my PS4 pre order. :ohlawd: Little by little.
i got like $50 in reward zone certificates at Best Buy, enough Speedway points to get $50 worth of Gamestop giftcards and enough points at Gamestop for $25 off any purchase. i also been saving up my pop bottle money and combining that in my change jar and there's like $150 in there then add to that the $200 i had to put down to reserve both at Gamestop.

all in all combined with what i already paid for the systems i've got enough in already to have paid off the PS4 without touching any bank accounts. i'll have to pay for the Xbox One and games out of pocket minus the rewardzone certs.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Are any of you guys planning on copping current gen multiplat titles before launch or hold out for the next gen versions? I'm just going to get shyt like 2k, BF4, watchdogs,etc for the quad. No point on wasting extra money for gimped versions. Ill just let GTA online and beyond tow souls or arkham origins hold me over

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Are any of you guys planning on copping current gen multiplat titles before launch or hold out for the next gen versions? I'm just going to get shyt like 2k, BF4, watchdogs,etc for the quad. No point on wasting extra money for gimped versions. Ill just let GTA online and beyond tow souls or arkham origins hold me over

Just BF4 since my shyt will transfer over to the PS4 version. That's it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
would that really be a "surprise" though? I mean obviously they were gonna get a release date at some time
edit: although maybe Japan/Asia will be getting an ever earlier release than NA. :patrice:that would be kinda awkward, but I think it would qualify as "beyond your expectation", "surprise", etc

Japan bout to get that October release date. CBOAT was right :banderas:

so much for that :pachaha:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ps4lights.gif

Gonna have to buy that damn stand :beli: