Essential The Official Photography Thread

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Got the 5D mark 3 today, was able to get it with a 24-105L for $1000, iso performance is:whew: Im shooting at 6400 without a care in the world, I havent looked at them on the PC yet, but oh lord I couldn't be happier.

I am really enjoying the non crop factor, I can get much wider angles now
RHkDRQc.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anybody rocking a Micro 4/3 joint? I had a GH3 and sold it for the GX7. Favorite lens has to be the SLR Magic 35mm f1.4.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i got the olympus om-d em10, all i got is the m zuiko digital ed 12-50mm f 3.5-6.3 lense right now tho

Tite. Look into the Sigma line of primes for m43. They have a 19, 30, and 60. I'm eyeing the 19 as we speak. You can generally grab them on ebay for under $150.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Tite. Look into the Sigma line of primes for m43. They have a 19, 30, and 60. I'm eyeing the 19 as we speak. You can generally grab them on ebay for under $150.
:leon: the 30 looks dope as well

sidenote: it's amazing the amount of nikon/cannon shooters who have randomly walked up to me since i got this shyt and are trying to tell me i need a full frame, without me even asking, like damn nikka let me live, they brainwashed or somethin :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:leon: the 30 looks dope as well

sidenote: it's amazing the amount of nikon/cannon shooters who have randomly walked up to me since i got this shyt and are trying to tell me i need a full frame, without me even asking, like damn nikka let me live, they brainwashed or somethin :dead:

Some people are pressed to have "official" looking cameras and I get the exposure/focal length advantages, but IMO m43 quality really crossed a threshold last year to the point where I've seen side-by-side RAW comparisons and can't really make out a difference. Plus, the portability and cost benefits are huge.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Some people are pressed to have "official" looking cameras and I get the exposure/focal length advantages, but IMO m43 quality really crossed a threshold last year to the point where I've seen side-by-side RAW comparisons and can't really make out a difference. Plus, the portability and cost benefits are huge.
exactly, im over having a certain "look". i like being about fit this shyt in my pocket :obama:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Got the 5D mark 3 today, was able to get it with a 24-105L for $1000, iso performance is:whew: Im shooting at 6400 without a care in the world, I havent looked at them on the PC yet, but oh lord I couldn't be happier.

I am really enjoying the non crop factor, I can get much wider angles now
RHkDRQc.jpg

:noah: :noah: :noah:

:shaq: How does it feel brehda?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:noah: :noah: :noah:

:shaq: How does it feel brehda?
Like heaven bruh, I still look at it and smile, I took it to the park today, and seen a roadrunner eating a lizard, but it was gone before I could get a 3rd frame in, I had to crop this to hell (almost 1:1), was only at the park for like 15 min, found a bird with a broken wing, and took it to the shelter, I should be able to test it really in like a week, ill post more/better pics then

NCdEZqw.jpg