ic8itd.jpg

30tozkl.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Recently traveled to France and took my NEX-6. First and foremost this is an AMAZING CAMERA. I used to shoot with a Nikon D80, but after using this thing that camera seems like yesterday's news. This camera is so sophisticated, and it can shoot as good as a DSLR 97% of the time. I say 97% mainly because of the lack of lenses you have when compared to standard size cameras. Anyway, the digital viewfinder, quick autofocus, and compact size make this camera a winner in my book. I could easily carry this camera around and really capture some great photos. (BTW these are straight from camera, no post processing yet....) Here are a few:

Inside of the Lourve Museum. Ceiling shot. No flash. Taken indoors, with my Sigma f2.8. Really love this shot, as its now my screen saver!
2u91g92.jpg

Random Statue in the lourve
33xd1xy.jpg

The OG Herodotus
2s0n3eu.jpg

Statue of Black Slave
96aycj.jpg

Outside of Notre Dame Cathedral. One of the most amazing building currently standing in the modern world. Built in the 1300's, and took over 300 years to build. Shot with Power Zoom 18-50 Lens (Great lens btw)
o86wwl.jpg

Random Statue outside in Paris
2lkeo1s.jpg

Le Tour Effiel. On a cloudy day. Shot with Power zoom.
anggo5.jpg

Cool Roadside statue
r8sfg9.jpg

Another awesome statue in Bordeaux France
nl4ya9.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Recently traveled to France and took my NEX-6. First and foremost this is an AMAZING CAMERA. I used to shoot with a Nikon D80, but after using this thing that camera seems like yesterday's news. This camera is so sophisticated, and it can shoot as good as a DSLR 97% of the time. I say 97% mainly because of the lack of lenses you have when compared to standard size cameras. Anyway, the digital viewfinder, quick autofocus, and compact size make this camera a winner in my book. I could easily carry this camera around and really capture some great photos. (BTW these are straight from camera, no post processing yet....) Here are a few:

Loving the pics. Makes me want to go back. Only suggestion is flip your pics so they are upright. You are cheating yourself of the quality.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Trust me, there flipped on my PC, but with tinypic.com it won't let me flip it for some reason

Ok. Gonna say flipping pics is basic 101 when putting pics on a computer. Luckily never had that happen to me on tinypic.

Got me looking through my Eiffel Tower pics from last fall. Found this one.

30htpx2.jpg