The Official Parent Thread

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Yo I hate having my wifes fam stay over my house. For some reason people like to leave the lights on and leave the fukin AC's on in the rooms without even being in the rooms when they stay with me.

Also does anyone let their nephews or neices stay with them for week or more in the summers? My sister-in-law's daughter mentions she wants to stay at my house for a week to with my daughters. Though, I have the space, I don't want to be dealing with an extra kid. This kid is spaced out too, kinda annoying.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Yo I hate having my wifes fam stay over my house. For some reason people like to leave the lights on and leave the fukin AC's on in the rooms without even being in the rooms when they stay with me.

Also does anyone let their nephews or neices stay with them for week or more in the summers? My sister-in-law's daughter mentions she wants to stay at my house for a week to with my daughters. Though, I have the space, I don't want to be dealing with an extra kid. This kid is spaced out too, kinda annoying.
My in-laws are here now but they are responsible. I only had to reset a fuse when they plugged 2 space heaters on one circuit.

If your sister in law coming maybe you can take turns each day entertaining the little ones?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Thanks for the suggestion. May have her take up spanish at 3. Right now she she's learning her numbers. Trying to get her to verbalize what she wants instead of pointing and crying at it. Those temper tantrums are no joke. She had a breakdown at the restaurant today and i take to take her outside to calm her down.
My sons did Spanish and it's good to start languages early.

Tantrums you need to control with consequences. Even if you don't spank, take serious privileges(screen time, etc.) away every time they do that. Don't let a tantrum get them extra attention and especially don't give in to what they want.